Gow 2 #Repopulate

Get back on this ■■■■

Man i would but 30fps is not the same. I wish they would just remaster 2 like they did with UE.

2 Likes

A friend of mine has a group he started solely for gears 2…has close to a 1000 members now.

1 Like

Ohh really? Is this for multiplayer, Horde, or both?

I’ve been thinking of starting a Gears 2 and 3 Horde group for a while.

With a little mp every now and then.

Yeah I hear you but the game is a bit smoother on the One in my experience so that helps. Well, I’m on the One X. Not sure about the S or OG One.

I just played it yesterday. It’s not as great as a I remember.

2 Likes

There is still a surprising amount of people playing Guardian I could find games within 5 minutes last time I played ~3 months ago. Holy moly I thought it was terrible but amazingly fun when it first released, good luck getting consistent kills if you’re not host now a days (it’s way worse now).

1 Like

Anything gears 2 party…they do community games ect…its really well run aswell m8

1 Like

I use to LOVE Guardian but I had a regular squad back then and I was decent in the mode.

I didn’t mind CTL in 3 but in 4 I played it once because everyone I use to play Guardian with stopped playing.

I just remember the leader in 4 being gold and I was like WTF? :flushed:

1 Like

Yeah Guardian took a weird turn in 4, as if a giant logo over top their head and leader always being one single character wasn’t enough. Definitely not a mode you can play solo with how matchmaking unfortunately.

I have no idea if CTL is still active in Gears 3 but it was definitely one of the more creative modes, same as Meat-flag or whatever it was called in GOW 2.

1 Like