Goodbye Gears Forums, It's been emotional

Looks like TC broke the forums on my phone so I can no longer login, so this will most likely be my final post on here.
Bye People.
:frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

7 Likes

@grey_mineman :frowning:

2 Likes

:pensive: RIP to a legend.

3 Likes

7 Likes

It was a pleasure having you on here :sneezing_face: and pestering Nick…

5 Likes

How did you postthis if you cannot login?

12 Likes

POV:

@LadyWinterstorm when their browser becomes too outdated to access the Gears Forums.

4 Likes

TC just licences the forum software, if I understand correctly they have as much control over updates as we as users do for Gears

1 Like

You are still appreciated

awwww <3

I’m glad they managed to go back to the like from the love button…

5 Likes

Is your phone really THAT old? I feel like this is a bug and therefore there should be some kind of work around. Have you cleared cache and cookies? Did you try changing the site to desktop view? Or signing in under private/incognito mode? Are you able to download another browser? Seems weird to me that suddenly you’re having issues and there wasn’t anything major changed with the forum update.

2 Likes

I’m not OP but it reminds me of when I used Windows Phones.

Perhaps OP is using one, which have been discontinued for like 2+ years and perhaps the old Microsoft Edge for those is not compatible with something about the forums.

1 Like

Good bye :slight_smile:

1 Like

She does have a Windows phone. She told me in another thread. It’s too bad she’s forced to leave over something so trivial. Best of luck with everything, Lady.

rich content

innit

3 Likes

Can’t you just use the device that you play on? Xbox and PC both have web browsers. :thinking:

At least they share the same pain.

#WindowsPhone4Life

2 Likes

See you in a year when you upgrade!