Good Players Are Dominating!

Am I right? Take your skills and shove it up your Mariana Trench - us Versus casuals and PVE players need a chance when we play PVP too you know! #justiceforbadplayers

24 Likes

Bad PVE players can train in Quickmatch Playlist. No need for them to rage quit when they join Ranked matches lol.

3 Likes

My series x is a dominatrix

This is impossible. They killed me which means they have some sort of advantage. Theres no way someone else can kill me by just being better than me.

9 Likes

Does this mean I can delete anyone who dares to be better at Escape than me or uses any class that is better than the one I selected for a match?

3 Likes

Yeah, Good Players should be Nerfed in Drop 2 :stuck_out_tongue:.

Players who better than me should get Nerfed.

I only know how to play The Surge - Insane

ahh…and One more…I Build MG Sentries in Wave 1 :heart_eyes:

Good Players just Melee Me when I build the Sentries :sob:

4 Likes

There should be an option for the good players to play against each other.

3 Likes

I know that TC removed the “good players off” filter, but you can still turn it back on in the console’s settings

5 Likes

Smh Pepper always trying to one-up me

1 Like

What a minx!

I don’t even need to try.

1 Like

If you put a headband and have an energy drink next to you while you play, you’ll be good too

don’t forget to have a towel to wipe off the sweat also

4 Likes

Don’t forgot about having both elbows up on the table

2 Likes

I have a desk, you heathen

1 Like

Oh no. Hes upgraded to a desk AND mouse and keyboard? We’ve officially lost him fellas.

1 Like

You cant forget about having a gaming chair.

3 Likes

I succumb to peer-pressure easily.

1 Like

I would think that slaughtering noobs must get boring even for the most psychotic. What is needed is a more challenging task for those that have achieved maximum gibberish (sic).

Something that was interesting in Gears Pop (RIP) is the notion of a clan. This is a unit (poorly named I admit) of up to fifty players formed and led by players of superior skill (normally). The unit encouraged active participation, expelled the crazies and generally promoted team play. There was a chat feature local to the unit such that it enabled a bit of training which in turn enabled the unit as a whole to rise in standings. Far from perfect but the concept of group leadership and common cause definitely encouraged play.

Yes ranking and matching were still a problem on Pop. However, if you’re looking for a new challenge, try leadership. If anything it might give you an appreciation for what those roles are really like.