Gonna need a CTF squad

I’m gonna be busy for the next couple weeks, and school is starting at the end of the month, so not sure how much I’ll be on, but when I am imma play the heck out of CTF. If you’d be down, add me.

@ImXarex and @Aloha_its_Kyle, you are exempt from this.

3 Likes

weeps uncontrollably

1 Like

Can I add you?

1 Like

I am hesitant to say yes…

What if I told you I sounded just like Oscar? :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::100::100::flushed::flushed:

Dont mind the 100s :pensive:

2 Likes

CTF :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Flag Taken, Flag Dropped, Flag Taken, Flag Captured.
I do like CTF but TC needs to actually pick and choose which maps can be in the playlist. Some are terrible for the mode.

1 Like

I got into a match of CTF last night and I know from now on I never wanna play it unless I’m stacked.

My whole lobby was wanting to spawn camp the entire match so it ended up 13-1 on harbor :rofl:

I prefer gridiron over CTF simply because of that.

That’s usually how I end up wanting to play.

No way would i have you carry me down, would rather have idiot teammates than you on my team! Yikes!

1 Like

It’s boring tthough Kyle! :rage:

Blocked

2 Likes

Grey I don’t play it for that reason

1 Like

Good lol.

Definitely needs a time limit. I’m surprised of how often it happened and how people think that is fun

1 Like

Is Ritual in? As much as I dislike the size, it should work for CTF because there’s more places to not get shredded down by Lancer fire.

Lift is godawful IMO, and Checkout shouldn’t be in the game let alone in CTF, they made a better one with Relic, should have put that in.

It does. Eventually it will come down to possession of the flag and the team gets 1 point for that round if they hold the flag last.

i have only played CTF in the event - I think recently on twitter they mention maps being added to Comp CTF

Too bad our play times never seem to match up, otherwise I’d say, LETS GO!