Golden Gear Pack contents not craftable?

Will say I’m thankful for all the other skins that are now craftable. However, I’m curious why the Golden Gear (not the Classic one) and the weapon skins were left out.

1 Like

They excluded special event characters. Like Griffin, Golden Gear (classic) was earned in-game. So therefore, not craftable. Same with Vintage KAIT/JD.

I also found this disappointing. I only needed the gnasher. :pensive:

Yeah, my bro’s only missing one (the Hammerburst, I think); dope even spent some cash trying to get it a while back. I’m missing three weapons myself.

It’s not a huge deal to me, but I found it odd. As far as I know, there wasn’t anything particularly special about the pack compared to other purchasable packs.

I suppose because it was a “special event pack” meant to celebrate the Gears 11th anniversary? I found that and that all the pack emblems were left out odd as well. Definitely would have crafted the Golden Gear and his weapons. The one I got, the classic, was disappointing being mostly blue and not gold and I started multiplayer too late to unlock all ranked Golden weapons.

1 Like

I have both. I definitely like the first Golden Gear more as well.

TC specifically said the emblems will never be craftable. This was a decision TC made to keep some exclusivity to those who purchased the packs when they released.

Yeah, and I support that idea because I’m still rocking the 2017 Gearsmas emblem.

1 Like

Nice. I’m rocking the Seriously 4.0 award for those we got it in the first year of launch. If I wasn’t, I’d probably be using the Bodied emblem. I do like some exclusivity.

Is there still the standard (black) emblem, because I haven’t been working towards Seriously all that much.

What black emblem? The Seriously 4.0 emblem was only available to those who got the achievement within the first year of launch of the game. It is black and red, but not entirely black. Is that what you’re talking about?

I thought there was a second emblem to those who get it after, that’s black with the symbol.

Oh, didn’t know about it. Got a pic? I can check.

I don’t know if I can find one, maybe I’m just dreaming it. It doesn’t matter, I’ll find out when I hit seriously

I missed the orignal deadline for the Seriously 4.0 emblem and didn’t get anything. I’m pretty sure there’s no reward.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. The only Black emblem with the Gears logo that I remember was the Onyx emblem from Season 0.