Gnasher is broken

TC why must you constantly tune the gnasher? It’s so broken. In gears 3 you shot someone with the gnasher, they die. In this game you point blank someone and they live…sometimes I die! That’s just unbelievable. And don’t even get me started on the kill trades! Why can’t you set the settings for the gnasher & keep it there? I don’t understand why you are always adjusting it. It’s so frustrating. And please don’t respond back that it’s based off of feedback from the teams in esports. If they are the only ones you are going to listen to that’s ridiculous . They only respresent a small percentage of the people playing this game.

3 Likes

Yeah feed back from esport is stupid… so were just going to tune the gnasher for only top tier players can use it? Also r u getting the 83% issue?

3 Likes

83% all day

1 Like

Get closer

1 Like

lol the kill trades are aids. it happens to me more than i like to admit bro. i think they are trying to do too much to the gnasher and in the end break it even more. they should keep it the same as gow3 was. i mean, this is after all gow3 2.1. oh and i see your point, the eSports players get to be listen more than us the regular folk. i mean, itd be nice if they would pay attention to others, but our opinions don’t have as much weight as eSports players. unfortunately.

Gnasher works just fine for me.

Honestly I hate the shotgun fest. You can’t hurt someone with a lancer by emptying the whole mag into them but you can kill someone with 1 shot from the gnasher? That’s just dumb.

1 Like

Youre lancing wrong.

So active head and chest shots are lancing wrong?

1 Like

Got 99% in 2 hits on a Black Steel Myrahh Today

The Lancer is more of a support weapon then a kill weapon. You’re suppose to lancer when your team m8 is in a shotgun battle with someone. If you want kills use the enforcer but make sure it’s active.

At least it wasn’t 83% :joy:

Honestly that’s dumb. Why would a sub machine gun out power an assault rifle?

1 Like

At close range the Enforcer overpowers anything, Even an active Retro Lancer from experience.

1 Like

That really bothers me.

TC relegate my beautiful retro to a pickup and replace it with something even more OP.

Plus it looks ridiculous, doesn’t even fit with the gears style, looks like a dam nerf gun, a child’s toy, yet somehow puts you down faster than xanax.

1 Like

enforcer OP compared to a retro… ??? You’re kidding??? unlike the retro the enforcer actually. has a weakness. it has a wide spread, it cant be used to cross, and it cant do that stupid retro charge shoot combo… retro should remain a pick up forever its to powerful…

1 Like

I meant cqc wise, yes, retro holds up better than it at mid range but the mk2 lancer beats the retro with an active at pretty much the same range the retro beats the enforcer.

Re reading my post I realise I may have chosen my words poorly.
The whole balancing in this game is out of whack, the retro and hammer burst can both function well as starting weapons, TC took the easy way out putting them on the field.

Ya you can bet if we were a sponsor that gnasher would of been fixed a long time ago. TC remember this no gamers no work! Sponsors are only around because you have customers.

(Faster than Xanax) :rofl::rofl:

1 Like