Glitched home screen?

Anyone else getting a glitch where it’s only showing ugly a$$ lahni in the home screen?(or any other character you don’t have equipped.) I can’t get her off my home screen. Not a big deal but kinda annoying.

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that too. I have Cog Gear currently when I play gilded Marcus for VS so … Yeah, hella annoying.

1 Like

I don’t get why we can’t put a swarm character on the home screen.

It would be pretty sweet to see Raam hanging out there, and it was glitched too for some people with Swarm/Locust characters. Just one more thing they broke trying to fix something else. (Shrugs)

1 Like

Wait hold up. Just a minute ago it was showing my gilded scion. I restarted the game and now it’s showing my gilded RAAM. Coincidence? I think not. TC you spying on us?

1 Like

1 Like

Apparently, they now show all of your selected characters(including your Swarm character!) from arcade, quickplay/ranked, horde and escape. Just got my Warden, Swarm Grenadier, and Cog Gear on my menu.

1 Like

Ya and when you select like versus or campaign then go back to main menu it’s like some of the word options shift up and leave a big gap in between the choices. Ya after update the menu has been like this. Weird