Giving it all up now

That’s it. I quit.
Been trying to beat the final boss in Gears 5 campaign for a couple of weeks and I’ve given up. The rail guns just won’t fire no matter what I do. I’ve watched so many videos and read so many articles on how to beat it, my eyesight is blurry. I’ve totally lost interest in what was up to then, a great and engaging game.
I’ve been through all the previous games with no trouble, but I have to walk away. Thank God I didn’t pay for it on Game Pass!
Have fun guys, I’m off to something else.

so It’s a glitch?

maybe using some spectacles could help with you gaming.

I don’t know. Everything works great up until that moment. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but no joy. It still won’t fire the cannons. I’v e thought about putting in a bug request, but I really don’t know for sure if it’s the game or me.
I’m just leaving it as is for now. Perhaps some day I’ll find a way to finish it. If not, I’ll delete the game when I need the room on my drive.

Cant you revert back two checkpoints?

I suppose I could. I haven’t opened the game for weeks as I’ve moved on to other games. I plan on retrying it all sometime, but this has seriously put me off the whole Gears story since I can’t move forward.