Gilded kait finish coop start date

On here its says starts on aug 1st but im sure on the xbox achievments there is no start date jsut a finish date

The start date for the Gilded Kait challenge is listed as: STARTS AUGUST 1, 2019 AT 10 AM PDT (SOURCE)

I wouldn’t worry if it isn’t listed on the xbox achievement list yet.

1 Like

Starts 1st August 2019 (along with the other challenges that didn’t debut with the Road to Gears 5 Event)

All the Road to Gears 5 challenges end on 2nd September 2019.

1 Like

Brill saved me wastimg time.

Is this the last of the road to gears 5 stuff i take it

1 Like

Not running through the campaign again. Not gonna worry about missing a Kait skin

2 Likes

Do it!

1 Like

It’s a retroactive unlock if my memory isn’t failing me. Not that it should bother you anyway since you don’t care but technically won’t have to do the Campaign again anyway.

“The first 5 Challenges are live now, with the remaining 5 activating on August 1st. And yes, when it comes to the last set of 5, they will retroactively unlock if you already meet the conditions.”

Found in this article, almost all the way at the bottom, in the “Road to Gears 5” section.

Also, is that a Palpatine reference I spot above?

1 Like

It’s also two thirds of a Nike slogan.

2 Likes

Dont think iv conpleted the campaign on coop tbh so ill prob have to do it

1 Like

Oh that’s great news. I didn’t see that article and I remember it didn’t say it on the achievement itself. Thanks for the info.

It’s also what your last one told you

To which I’m like “Do what thing? Bum stuff?!”

To all the single ladies - specifics are sometimes important! :wink:

1 Like

Just do it again anyway. Also make David go through EVERY Gears campaign.

1 Like

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

I happen to have a liking of Star Wars.

1 Like

I thought Palpatine was from Star Trek Atlantis?

1 Like

Love you Ghost
Mod edit.

2 Likes

Anyone else planning on sticking the esports video on for an hour and doing housework to unlock the kait skin lol

More like I’ll turn it on, have it running in the background with audio off while I play Horizon Zero Dawn. Then forget time and have it still on for all of the stream because that game totally has me in its grip right now.

Either you’re trying to mess with me or you’re mixing potentially up to three different franchises up.

1 Like

hey hey hey be nice. That’s grounds for suspension their clown saying that to a Mod. I guess you are lucky @GhostofDelta2 is an alright character

2 Likes