"Gib range slightly adjusted based on Op6 Change"

Has anyone noticed a difference or what this entails? No more 99%? Is the gib range not ridiculously far anymore? Anyone test this yet?

Can anyone at TC show us an example of this change or break it down in finer detail?

5 Likes

Patch drops in 1h so only the devs or official testers could answer this atm.

2 Likes

Forgot my timing. Thought it was up already. I won’t be playing till tonight so I figured I’d try to get some info prior, not only for myself, but for everyone

They probably made it even further. Spawn shoot each other lol

1 Like

That’s the closest response you’ll get at the moment:

4 Likes

Thanks for this. Hopefully, we can get more info once the patch actually drops

Shoot a shout out to @TC_Clown he might be able to answer your question.

1 Like

This is absolutely great news. Any decrease to gib range distance is a welcome one.

5 Likes

Looks like we won’t know anything until 12PST or 3EST now :man_facepalming:t2:

Whoa there, big damager. I was still getting 83% on my point blanks at most.

1 Like

So anyone have any feedback yet on this now that it’s live?

TC, can we get any insight?

I’ll be honest, it feels like all the load out weapons got stealth buff.

1 Like

Well, the Simple Omen got glitched, so maybe that’s it.

3 Likes

I use immersive but it’s a possibility

1 Like

I think the lack of communication and clarity on this is awful.

Adjusted? Adjusted how? 1 UU bigger? 1 UU smaller? 30 UU bigger? Is there a graph and a video clip to illustrate the change?

I shouldn’t have to look to a post thread on Twitter to get a vague answer that still doesn’t tell us much. A major change in how the game is played.

Very disappointing.

4 Likes

Agree 100%. How can the patch notes not showcase any details like they were doing when they changed the entirety of how the Gnasher worked a few Ops back?

Also, I don’t think I’ve seen anything about the fix to the simple omen or even if TC acknowledges there is one but I could be wrong. Feeling lazy today to check everywhere else but the forums for an answer :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

It has been noticed by TC. The real question is how long it will take them to fix it.

Is it on the Trello board? I feel like they don’t even talk about that thing anymore

They’ve abandoned it, the Trello board hasn’t been updated in a few months.

A few of the known issues still on that board have been fixed, like the Demolitions double mark timer and the Escape saferoom loading times.

1 Like

Glitched updates. Glitched patch notes.

4 Likes