Getting dropped by melee in gears is humiliating

I have been playing gears heavy since gears 3. One thing always bothered me was how I could get shot in the face 20 times but the one time I get a gun stock to the face I go down. That has to be the most frustrating and stupid part of playing. Seriously this needs fixing.

Have you seen their arms tho?

2 Likes

Id rather get meleed in the newer gears over gears 1. its a death sentence in 1/ue.
getting punched by Cole or like RAAM is like getting hit by a train at full speed.

1 Like

These guys are actual chads with enormous muscles and high amounts of testosterone. Don’t feel too bad

3 Likes

I wonder how much power Kait or Sam or Anya have in their arms.

Anya is the world slapping contest champion :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Have you considered playing Lahni?

I think Lahni would be the strongest tbh

2 Likes

for sure, no doubt in my mind.

1 Like

Certainly not Lizzie with her noodle-arms.

2 Likes

Dont underestimate her :triumph:

You aren’t wrong tbh

1 Like

You’re a COG Soldier and decided to take the challenge of a slap off with First Minister Anya. You let her go first doubting the hands and before you realize it you wake up as a Spartan.

Damn I was really smacked into a better life

1 Like

Man do you remember the two piece back then

1 Like

Jokes on you, you wake up as Jorge from reach :pensive:

2 Likes

Alright you got me
being on Reach is equally a nightmare I guess

Unless youre 6 :sunglasses:

If youre Kat then it sucks lmao

Gears 5 melee is very mild. Gears 1,2, and Judgment 2-piece. Now that’s something to write home about.

“Don’t let my noodle arms fool ya” -Mac

These dudes in gears are pretty beefy tho

Just play with the Batista skin! Dude shakes off the melee hits, and then drop em with a Batista bomb… you gotta just make sure that the animal is ready!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: