All righty, I’m pretty proud of this one. I’ve managed to get an AI Jack in horde that can use its “Fetch” ability like in the campaign - fetching all types of weapons + ammo boxes, and a few other little features with it.
If this intrigues you, here’s a video on the how to do the glitch:
(Gears 5 - AI Jack "Fetch" Ammo & Weapons in Horde - YouTube)
So far from what I’ve tested & noticed:
- It doesn’t attack, nor heal under any circumstances
- It’s invulnerable and stays cloaked… unless sent to grab something (Portable Resupply will not override the cloak part)
- Enemies can attack it when grabbing something & won’t do any damage
- “Portable Resupply” will work on the AI Jack, sometimes at an accelerated rate.
- Can’t be sent to revive teammates unfortunately!
- The Jack can help capture taps if on them
- The Jack can collect power & the drop rate won’t be affected by the AI Jack
- You can make multiple AI Jacks, however only the newest one will be sent to pick up weapons & ammo.
- When using the Silverback method to spawn a Friendly AI Jack: If that same player rejoins as Jack, the AI Jack will disappear.
If I, or you guys find anything new I might add it to this list above.