Get MVP in Guardian win the match go down in rank

Been curbstomping since gears 1 love em all campaigns the onlines (except judgement obviously) gears 5 is more fast but smoother in ways shots are still eaten that’s gears but it’s a dope game and I Excel in it might be my favorite gears so far BUT FIX THE RANKING SYSTEM good God!!! How could I win matches and mvp the same matches and lose rank
WHAT THE DUCK

TC have stated the ranking system is broken, and to pretty much ignore it until it’s fixed.

Probably not the answer you wanted, but its the truth.

1 Like

Makes me feel much better a solution is coming soon tho then feel like this deranking is some serious bs

Judgment was actually really fun. Sure it wasn’t the best, but it is still better than 5 at the moment.

Yup, same BS here in KOTH. MVPs and lose 100s of points to my rank about 90% of the time. I am almost down to bronze now because of this stupid rank system. Been trying to give this game a chance but its getting harder to like it every time I play. I find myself going back to gears 4 a lot.

Hahaha me too - I’m Silver 1, 95% and plummeting… don’t feel bad!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is sooo off topic but I am craving for those cereals now

Cereal does sound good right about now