Gears5 is not worth 60$!

First off the story was good and that’s about it, the horde gameplay is actually good so that’s fun and Escape is okay I guess and Cetus is what most of play gears for and it’s horrible right now it’s the same as Gears4 I shoot someone right in the face with a shotgun insee the bullet literally bounce off and I get one shot and when I die it says 98% like are you serious? And the store is also a big slap in the face from y’all good thing I haven’t spent a time on this game maybe try 1.99$ for character skin and 2.99$ and for a whole character if you want to make money that bad and then for the weapon skins try like the ex people that did a whole weapon pack for all for 25$ and this is literally 15$ for a certain amount of weapons like what a joke I am laughing in frustration how mad I am right now I hope y’all do better and fix the game and oh also I keep getting stuck into cover and the reloading sucks I click in during battle and I guess it doesn’t do what I want and I go I to a new battle 5 secs latr with his teammate and I have no ammo in my gun ready for me to shoot it’s a horrible game right now it’s not worth 80$ or 60$ it’s worth 15$ or should be free if you gonna charge peope the same amount the fornite players are dealing with !!!

1 Like

It’s a voluntary purchase, not an entry fee. No one is being charged anything unless they want to be.

1 Like

You’re right, its easily worth hundreds with the amount of playtime you’ll get out of it.

3 Likes

That worth on PC dude. I will not pay 10 USD the next 4 years to microsoft do the math: 10 * 48 = 480 USD Vs 60 USD on PC you do not have pay “ultimate-game-pass” to play the game or on steam

1 Like

Gamepass is worth it anyways. Some absolutely fantastic games in there, more added all the time.

1 Like

Definitely, I’ve played some great games that I never would have thought about if it wern’t for game pass.

2 Likes

Same. Found games I had never even heard of that are now some of my absolute favorite games. I may complain about Microsoft, but that’s the best subscription I pay for.

1 Like

You sound like you work for Xbox

I’ve actually been trashing Microsoft for most of the day, but yeah, I enjoy one of their services for a change. Oh no.

1 Like