*gears* surprise, we finally bring back Dom*Us* who cares?

Lol, I’ve literally only seen 1 person only as Dom since this dropped. No disrespect.

2 Likes

Well perhaps it’s another indicator of what this forum wants and what the whole user base wants from the game isn’t the same. Plenty of threads and posts on here about DOM and how he should’ve been in from day one. Clearly then it doesn’t align with the user base. Same with game modes people want that then don’t get played.

I don’t care about Dom either but then I don’t care about any of the virtual dress up games people like to play. I use default every thing unless I want a gun to stand out on a locker.

3 Likes

I use Dom only

1 Like

I also use Dom, mostly.

6 Likes

I’ll only care when he is available in Horde.

11 Likes

Too many males lately,
Where is the gender equality?
Do they want to turn us gays?

I’ve had three Doms on my team at the same time, and a fourth as Commando Dom. So I’d say he’s too popular for his own good.

2 Likes

Always use a Dom. Better to be safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Are we really discrediting Dom’s popularity now? Of all the characters.

4 Likes

There is Jinn-Bot! :smirk:
And there is also a Thrashball Kate! :sunglasses:

Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You forgot to Change your flag or do you like to roll default? Lol.

I find the idea of anyone trying to both discredit Dom’s popularity and imply that customization is childish and undesirable pretty amusing, I must say.

I haven’t dug into Versus much yet, I’ve mostly stuck to Horde since the new Op, where obviously he can’t be played right now.

3 Likes

This one gets me too. Like, damn man. You play default everything? Thats very bold and brave of you to do.

2 Likes

Forgot to change the flag. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t get that. Customization exists for a reason, as it’s something people enjoy. Pretty cute when someone tries to discredit that.

Don’t even joke like that.

I flagged it as inappropriate! :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Awh cmon. WhatS a joke among forum goers.

1 Like

twerking marcus emote now

2 Likes