Gears store esports

Does anyone know if the chrome steel hunter will be vaulted when the store refreshes next week? Or will it be available longer? The chrome steel scion and fahz were vaulted quick while kait has been here over a week

You’ll have to wait and see.

Dang ok guess I’ll cop it then just in case

1 Like

Just buy it to be safe.

Yeah it’s hard to know. In GOW4 they re-released older packs every so often, but even then it wasn’t a regular thing. The packs meant they had the luxury of mixing things up like releasing collections which covered say, packs 1-3 etc. With single items, who knows?

We’ve seen the same CS weapons return multiple times and we haven’t even seen the precision rifle weapons yet!

Two hedgehogs in one thread?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

It won’t be long before one of em ends up roadkill, it’s inevitable, chill clown

1 Like

You actually like that skin? Ewwww…

Regardless of how the skin appears, I wish people en-mass would stop purchasing the cosmetics, so the developers would be forced to change their monetisation model.

As for the OP, they’ll probably vault it like they have with the other skins (unless otherwise specified).

Agreed. It’s ridiculous that people would even purchase this crap when they know that there’s massive backlash over it. They can do what they want with their money, yes, but they’re f*cking everyone else over that just want better monetization and in-store cosmetics.

1 Like

No clue man… however you should wait for cooler looking skins…

Me caring about your microtransaction whine:

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m single-handedly funding all your future free maps and other content. Show some respect.

2 Likes

I appreciate ya’, but I also want to strangle ya’!

2 Likes

I also buy quite a lot in the store :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Oh no Tubbie…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

did you buy Delivery Driver mac man ?

1 Like