Gears Pro Circuit All Access is on tonight, in EU, its late

Event at 5PM PST/8PM EST, its at 2AM (GMT+1), so late for dropping skin. The previous time just before the final Optic gaming VS Echo Fox, i missed the quest, because I fell asleep :(, it’s a shame that the quests are not retroactive during the replay.

1 Like

Usually they begin 19h here. Today is 21h…

Didn’t like it.

They cant do quests retroactively during reply anyway as quests are set up/opened/closed manually

Yeah they should really start these All Access streams 2 hours earlier for the international folk. It’ll be 1am in UK before the stream even starts.

1 Like

Markza is out.

Torque Bow too

Yeah, blinked and there it was!

True, but at least it’s only 1 hour long, whereas Fight Nights start 2 hours earlier but often last 3 hours anyway, but yes ideally for us in the EU a similar start time to Fight Nights would be preferred.

It’s hosted by a different team though, they do two interviews/Q&A’s, so more people involved which is probably why it’s more evening time for the USA.

1 Like

Yeah the maestro (the company/system that allows for the Quests) had an update and notifications aren’t as good as they were before, they’re working on it and hope to be better in future streams.

1 Like

2 am in Norway :smiley: Honestly, starting work at 5 am here, so been a while since I’ve watched these events anyway. Same with most of EU.

2 Likes

The new one was “Corp” Torque Bow’skin

Thats for the weekly dev stream not esports stream.

Esport streams skins are different to dev stream skins.

Yes Dev Stream.