Gears pop trouble

I accidentally use text to speech on. And now when i tried to get it off i can’t go below the language change tab. I tried restarting my phone already but i still can’t go below the language tab. Please i just play some good old gears pop. @TC_Octus @TC_Andius

You will have to contact the developers. Nothing can be done for Gears pop issues on this forum

By any chance can you send me a link to them i don’t know who there are.

1 Like

Switching profiles on the Windows version is odd. It just skips the “Let’s play” page and just loads whoever is signed into Windows. No option to use a different profile like on my phone. We got it to work by signing in on the desktop before starting the game. Just seems strange. :thinking:

Here is the support page,

I believe Octus stated on twitter to visit here as they are focusing on 5.

1 Like

I believe he actually said TC aren’t actually responsible for Pop but a different dev team is. The name should be listed among the various ones when you launch the game(which, contrary to my expectations, seems to be at least decently fun for now).

1 Like

That may be the case for it being a mobile game but he did say his focus was on 5,

What you say is plausible for sure though.

1 Like

I can’t Xbox live not use on ios , but beta no trouble has… On android and win.10 all is good with this… But my device is ios for all

Strange,

You can report issues here:

1 Like

I didn’t read the whole thread but I have solution cause this happen to me. You have to hold your fingers and slide it to settings, double tap it. Swipe down to language, swipe right until you get to the text to speach and then double tap the button.

1 Like

Thanks for this,

Hopefully helps people out!

1 Like