Gears Of War UE in games With Gold!

So GOW UE is free next month as you can see above, And I am very happy about it because it will boost the player base A LOT and I will play it without game pass finally :smile:

5 Likes

Would be cool if I can finally find an online match. Can’t find a single one in Europe… Wish it had AI bots for offline matches.

1 Like

There’s so many people on here that should play this.

Not that I’d name anyone of course!

@DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN! @DAVID_THE_CLOWN!

Oh, and @Bullet4Justice!

5 Likes

Wait…did someone call me?
Gears UE…what is this???

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hmmmmmm. This looks interesting…

1 Like

That ‘4000 in gamerscore’ is wrong, since Gears Ultimate has 1250 the amount would be 4250. They have been pretty specific on the amount in previous announcements. Compared to last month’s image there’s quite a bit wrong:

People like you should be detained to Guantanamo and made to play Gears: UE campaign.

5 Likes

Wait…I’d have to play the…CAMPAIGN!!!

2 Likes

Play it! Or face… the Spanish Inquisition! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Wait…now we are in the early thirteen-hundreds???

And I thought you were a Python fan.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I am…its been years though…:cry:

2 Likes

Yeah but he probably doesn’t watch it though, in the same way he’s apparently a Gears fan but has never played the campaigns.

6 Likes

Making me feel old here, buddy.

1 Like

Caught red-handed Pepper. I actually hate Gears and Monty Python, only play campaigns in video games, love raisins, and am a hardcore liberal.

I am exposed

3 Likes

Mate you are 12.

3 Likes

Hahaha. Yes, I was even younger when I watched it.
So yeah, probably around 12-13😂

1 Like

I’m not sure how much a boast in population you will see. Game pass didn’t really make the older games that much more viable. Tech test comes out the same week too.

3 Likes

Please good we get British, European players using non usa servers.
Would love to play Hill again on the GOW maps.
Hopefully see some formites on.

1 Like