Gears of War Tournament | Slayscion Gaming $600 prize pool

Fellas! We have our gears of war tournament ready for signups! 4v4 SSG Control with a $600 prize pool! Players of all skill levels welcome! ! Any questions just messege me. image|690x388

@Forza_Cali
@TC_Clown

Do female characters really have small hitboxes?

1 Like

Yes haha. Its a rule in some leagues to have 1 female only.

So why would TC have stated at some point that the characters all have a universal hitbox and the only difference between them in Versus is the model size?

Explain that one to me.

1 Like

It may be changed. But from how we’ve seen other tournaments done this is how it has been. If this is true we can always alter that specific rule! No worries.

Could be a visual thing or anyas hands cover to much of the screen🤷‍♂️

1 Like

:joy: anya now has normal hands. The community bullied her into surgery.

2 Likes

I definitely remember it being stated at some point, unfortunately I do not remember where or when.

1 Like

One of the dev-streams where they “explained” skin-creations. They explicitly said that all characters share the same hitbox and any difference is placebo.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. We will remove that rule!

1 Like

It’s more of a mind game I think. Playing as smaller characters can be a psychological advantage. It works on me since I can’t aim against terminators lol.

1 Like

You should grab a team and signup

July 24 is Saturday right? Not Sunday.

What time is it going to be for US East Coast? I’d like to spectate and I’ll be streaming so more people will be able to see the games.

1 Like

Lol I’d love to man but I am not that good to be competing. If it was UE or 4 I would consider it more. 5 is my kryptonite :pensive:

1 Like

Where’s my boys at???

1 Like

Nowhere sorry :pensive:

2 Likes

You still should! We are accepting everyone of all skill levels. You have a chance my dude!

1 Like

I’ll give it some thought man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really respect what you are doing my man, but unfortunately looks like I’m probably not gonna make this one.

1 Like

Its all good man! We really host more. If this one does well we plan on bumping the prize pool up to $1000.

2 Likes