Gears of War Survey!

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done :+1:

1 Like

Always interesting to see something like this. Story, lore, campaign and PvE are always dramatically more important to me, so seeing these questions centered around PvP content and balance is kind of like looking at a bunch of fish swimming around in a fish tank. But I filled it out and gave as much vonsice and relevant information as I could. Hope this reaches the right ears. More Asymmetrical maps built to accommodate Brumacks and Corpses please :wink:

There isnt a lot of goodwill in a statement like this. I could talk about lore or pve, and at some point I may do content focused on those aspects, but for right now I’m concerned about pvp, although I have advocated for more story content. I was in the dev stream with bonnie and jason, asking if we could get some story dlc. I’ve read the books and know things youd probably be interested to hear, but this thread is for pvp, and it just bums me out when I try to do a survey for the people who want their feedback heard, only to read a comment like this that is almost shaming me because I wanted to help give pvp players a voice.

I’d participate in a pve survey if you made one, but if you like how I did mine and just want a pve option, I will have to focus on that next week! :]

1 Like

…done

1 Like

done

1 Like

Done…what’s the objective of this survey?

To put them back in their holes.

Nah lol I think it’s best if theres no “objective”. This gives people a place to speak their intent directly without fear of being torn to shreds for voicing a controversial subject. That’s probably the best case scenario atm. I hope people keep responding, spreading the word, getting more voices heard. Not everyone is saying they replied or liking the post, but the survey has nearly 100 responses in just 24 hours. For me, it’s just a cool moment that I get to be part of, and the level of response is humbling. I expected maybe 20 people chip in but that’s me underestimating the impact that can be made with a small effort.

I tend to type a lot, but thanks for chipping in and adding to the numbers. The data will be shared this coming Wednesday and I’m looking forward to see where we stand then. It’s looking like making another thread wouldnt do the level of detail justice, I might do a short video showing the breakdown of the data in real time so that clear and cut transparency from community to developer can be discerned. Its important I stay neutral in this discussion, I have no horse and tbh I’m very impressed with a lot of the responses. To those of you that really dug deep and shared what you love/hate, that alone is invaluable to me and beyond that I want to give proper respect to that effort these individuals made. I can count on one hand how many responses were legitimately toxic to the point where they used the last question to throw a F U my way lol, so thank you to everyone giving me something forward to look to next week and talk about together :blush:

1 Like

Completed.

1 Like

I’ll fill it out

Done and done!

Done… :face_with_monocle:

You better fill it out or else I’ll beet you like the radish you are.

1 Like

Completed

While I myself didn’t pick it, I believe the community will pick 3.

1 Like

Any update on this?

1 Like

Yeah, I got banned for posting .gif replies to people here. Guess you can’t stand up to immature individuals who stalk you on the forums, stalk you on xbox live, and go out of their way to dunk on people who suggest things, without countering with anything worthwhile. Its kind of an out of touch, jaded approach to moderation; you ban someone who has been an active force in trying to improve the game because they got sick of mods doing nothing and allowing the passive aggressive weirdo assault to progress to a point where I felt the only appropriate to response to being called an idiot repeatedly was The Rock in .gif form. Sorry if anyone feels called out, but unless they decide to ban me again for explaining this, I’m back but not going to be as active. Technically my ban ended a week ago, but I needed to give this forum an extra 1 week ban from me. I have loads of content coming, and not everyone is going to be pleased with what I have to say, but I’m not here to get forum likes or buddy up to anyone, my goal is to expose problems with the game, culture, and suggest ways to improve. I dont see enough people “suggesting” things when they complain, but when some of us do suggest anything, these specific people like to dunk on ya and then legit will follow you to every thread just to keep calling you and you specifically out. I go out of my way to hear everyone’s voice, and only after several attempts at rational discourse, do I give up and let someone know flat out if what they’re saying is subjective and nonsensical/impractical/false/flawed. I can only write so many detailed replies and read 1 sentence replies so many times before I meet you where you’re at and show that same level of disrespect. Truly sad I couldn’t engage on here with the people who are positive and have been supporting me, but oh well, moving on…

The survey did very well. To be fair, in my haste to do something for the community, I didn’t realize survey monkey sucked lol. Although I have about 100 responses last I checked, it will only aggregate 40 of them, so the actual data looks skewed. I could post that data here, but it wouldn’t be a great representation, as 60% of the data won’t show, but here’s what I think did speak volumes despite that limitation.

1 Like

I was that one dude who said Karn, and he came out a week later!

1 Like

I’m glad he got his day in the sun. Gives me hope that Loomis might return…

“Its all over”

2 Likes