Gears of war services are currently unavailable (Main thread 5 Sep)

lol wait you can play as dave the robot?

1 Like

Yeah, in campaign and horde

1 Like

Actually - does anyone know if people on PC can play with console players? - in ranked too? ^.^

Yes if they don’t turn off crossplay.

You play as Jack in Horde.

2 Likes

Not just me then. Woke up at 4am to continue campaign and can’t, as I’m just stuck in loading. Have been trying for 30 minutes :-1::-1:

1 Like

I can’t even play the singleplayer campaign by myself. This is HILARIOUS, like, come on, really? Sure, the multiplayer having issues was a given in this generation, but the CAMPAIGN? I’ve been loading “ACT I: SHOT IN THE DARK” for 20 minutes+.

This will go down in history as one of the most pathetic launches ever. TC is a laughing stock, especially if this isn’t resolved tonight.

8 Likes

Si que asco que ni la campaña se pueda jugar :sleepy::face_vomiting:

1 Like

So glad I didnt pay for the ultimate edition and used my game pass

3 Likes

So what’s the point of everyone being directed here, if they can’t even actually address it, besides a random tweet saying “,we are working on it” once an hour

2 Likes

Because then when TC posts updates I can have them in this thread.

Easier to notify people in one thread then hundreds,

1 Like

I’ve been able to start the campaign AFTER the connection to the server we’re lost and i was ‘‘offline’’
This is so ridiculous

2 Likes

will this be fixed quick?

Yeah I’m annoyed that I paid a ■■■■ ton of money and now I’m just sitting around waiting for the game to work.

2 Likes

Being xbox’s top exclusive and tanking on launch? This is embarrassing.

3 Likes

There had better be compensation for people who shelled out money to play early. Didn’t pay money for a product that doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Why would you pay when you could of tried it for 2 dollars on gamepass.

3 Likes

This role out for MP is embarrassing…

1 Like

Shouldn’t have to try it out. It should work on day of release.

2 Likes

gear of war 4 never like this i play it when it first came out. but why server doesnt even work right because they was not even trying be ready on server goes offline and online bugs out each time on gear 5 they need fix this.

3 Likes

Been trying for an hour to get into a game. Guess I will go play another game that works

3 Likes