Gears of war services are currently unavailable (Main thread 5 Sep)

Worse is, this is on MS’ end.

3 Likes

I just had my game completely break down on me. Was in a Arcade VS match and kept repeatedly getting the ‘Check your connection and try again’ message popping up on the side, along with the entire team not respawning in, and then having the results page completely lag out and D/C only to lead to the game to think I was still in the match and wouldn’t let me rejoin any mode. It sucks this is happening, but really should be expected since the majority of the world now has access and the servers are most likely being flooded with new players.

1 Like

I’m on PC in NA and I am getting ESTANA error.

1 Like

Establish error here, too. I wanted to start the campaign anyway but that’s rough, server issues right from launch. Happens every game though, not just gears.

1 Like

Update from TC.

We are already seeing server stability improvements and the team are all over getting it to 100%. Thanks for your patience, huge influx of players coming in!

3 Likes

22 Likes

Man what a tease. Make us go through the training and can’t play ANYTHING beyond it.

6 Likes

Boo to this error

2 Likes

Mine gets to the point it locks me in the MP menu, and will not even let me back out to main menu

However, the spend money store works 100% flawlessly of course

6 Likes

Why be ready when they can fail misrably like almost every other company.

“Beyond the scale of our tech tests”

Imagine that. Are you guys completely ignorant? Obviously you didnt do the test with literally everyone who was gonna buy the full game. You should have adjusted for that OBVIOUS situation.

4 Likes

When you take the day off work to play the game but the server says no

19 Likes

Good thing this did not cost me 60+ dollars to try.

3 Likes

Maybe they’ll have it figured out by this weekend :\

I hope it gets fixed sooner than that, got 3 of us arranged to play campaign wasting the last hour trying to get it to work. 2 of which have very limited time to play.

3 Likes

Can’t even play SP campaign , these devs are so bad

4 Likes

THis is great lol

Lobby dissolved because player quite and various other issues that exists in Gears 4. I’m not hopeful.

I honestly hope there’s refunds if I’m not able to play this game before tomorrow. What’s the point of early access and paying $80+ if I’m basically waiting just like everybody else. I don’t mind the time,but my problem is that I paid for this specifically for early access and bought a new 1year membership since I quit Xbox long ago so I mean if I can’t play it early I’d rather just have bought the $2 Xbox game pass and not renewed after a month and called it a day. And switched over to pc. But man gears 4 I can never play online thanks to BIGELOW and now ESTANA? Good grief.

2 Likes

Same. I was looking forward to playing Dave tonight, but I guess that’ll have to wait until tomorrow probably

1 Like

V1.1.56 on launch day. Roflmao that looks like one of our releases.