Gears of war netflix movie and animated series confirmed

Lol Sega’s Final Fight knock-off gets a movie?

With all these games getting video/film treatments how long before Hollywood tries to remake the “hit” film, The Wizard? (everyone went to see it for what turned out to be a brief glimpse at Mario Bros 3)

It could work. I’d have to hear her British accent, more specifically how well she could imitate the accent of Carolyn Seymour.

1 Like

Blaze Fielding was my sexual awakening.

1 Like

Oh I played the hell out of that game, as Adam. But I liked the “evil” Blazes around stage 7. :grin:

Just because Batista wants to do plz don’t . If you played campaign as him you see he’s horrible marcus

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s a good measure because it was kinda rushed and clearly just a dub, not an actual performance. But live action, I don’t know who else you’d get.

Plus he’s a fan. If you’ve seen henry Cavil on the Netflix Witcher show, you’d know that helps.

2 Likes

As much as I hate the idea of Batista-as-Marcus, I have to agree. Voice work is very different to actual acting. There have been many instances where actors are good at one, but aren’t necessarily any good at the other. A reversed example is Peter Dinklage.

2 Likes

When you’re watching the film you want to see ‘Marcus Fenix’ you don’t want to look at the screen and see ‘David Batista-Bomb’ in cosplay trying to gravel-up his voice.

I want wallbounce and 83% in the movie too

1 Like

Damn it, Pepper! You just had to, didn’t you!

I had finally gotten this song out of my head now that House of the Dragon has been finished for a while. Great.

manu bennett as dom

jd and (potential) dom in the same scene :

2 Likes