Gears of War is Star Wars

I have proof, hear me out.

OG Trilogy, three great games/movies that the entire fanbase adores to this day, with most people loving the second for expanding the universe and giving us a great story overall, but the third one splits hairs because of the ending.

The Prequel is just about unanimously hated at the time, until the sequels come out at which point the prequels are renowned as secretly genius. (Even though the Prequel gives us some of the all-time best characters we rarely see)

The Sequel trilogy is called an “SJW feminist” cash-grab for going the route of replacing the line of heroes with a female lead who just so happens to be related to the over-arching villain. And said villain died in the third installment only to come back as a ghost that takes over bodies in the Sequels.

Not to mention the fanbase is totally torn between loving the Sequels and hating them, just asking for the original creator to come back even though he was responsible for the Prequel they all hated.

Guess What? Myrrah is a Palpatine, confirmed.

And at the end of it, the spinoff title in a different genre of entertainment is always loved (TV Shows, Turn Down Strategy)

15 Likes

I’d agree that many GOW fans are behaving like SW fans in relation to the latest trilogy - mad entitled hysteria. I’d rather not go into any detail on the matter, but there’s a reason why I hold the majority of GOW fans in such low regard. :smiley:

8 Likes

Prequels are better and JarJar Binks is best girl. Fight me!

5 Likes

The prequels are better than the sequels.

Especially when you have watched the clone wars series. The prequels spawned characters that will last for all time, like Maul, grevious, Windu and so on. The sequels spawned characters no one cared about like Rey, Finn and the fighter pilot whose name escapes me right now. Kinda like Kait, JD and Del.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that the CLONE WARS are better than the Prequels, because yeah they introduced them but CW is what made them good.

Git gud bruv

3 Likes

Hmmm what I’m saying is there was just far too much story to tell than the three films allowed. So anakins turn seemed rushed and with little internal conflict. It shows that much better and all the reasons, rather than the films which make him look a stroppy teenager. I think they have to be view together.

I think the series is better than EP 1-2 but I really like Sith because of the joy that film gives my son, which is similar to how I was with Jedi in the 80’s.

2 Likes

3 Likes

SpOiLeRs but Gears 5 already did.

They managed to revive Myrrah (through Reyna)

Eventually at this rate Dom would be revived in Gears 6 lol.

Also add in the revival of the Carmine family for EXTRA FUN.

It wasn’t Reyna, just Myrrah through Reyna’s body that had been incorporated into her vessel.

4 Likes

Thankfully you said it before I burst into flames.

1 Like

This is accurate af.

1 Like

Anyway…

Nein. I think the Return of the Jedi and Gears of War 3 had great endings. Of course they both include the physical death of two of my favourite fictional characters of all time, Emperor Palpatine and Queen Myrrah, but that’s just the way it is to please weaker people with a “happy” ending.

Hated by people with no taste. The prequels were actually great and had the best lightsaber duels by a mile, especially Revenge of the Sith which is legendary. We also got some of the best memes out there from the Prequels.

I like this comparison as it’s a good find. Only difference is Palpatine’s spirit possesses his Clone Body, he doesn’t do it as a Ghost. As for Myrrah, her consciousness is alive in the Hivemind and is again technically not a Ghost.

This is true. It’s because of that lowlife, scum, piece of :poop: Rian Johnson and his abomination that was The Last Jedi that we have a messed up Trilogy. Rise of Skywalker had the job of correcting that error as well as being a good film on it’s own to wrap up the Saga. While I really wanted an appearance from Anakin, I thought Ian McDiarmid’s performance as the Emperor was once again spectacular and I enjoyed every scene he was in (Besides his death), having watched them all at least 50 times so far.

Ehh…

A loose comparison but I guess it works since the The Clone Wars and Rebels were actually great, especially with James Earl Jones and Ian McDiarmid returning to voice their characters.

4 Likes

#BusterOut

3 Likes

Also the unbelievable stupid villain plot twists
Gears 5: LOOK REYNA WAS ALIVE THIS WHOLE TIME EVEN THOUGH WHE SAW HER DIE
Star Wars 9: LOOK PALPATINE WAS ALIVE THIS WHOLE TOME EVEN THOUGH WE SAW HIM DIE
this is what happens when the writers don’t know or give a ■■■■ about the franchise, they just pull senseless stuff out of their ■■■

3 Likes

Oi @GhostofDelta2 How rude!

2 Likes

I believe!

I like both!!! (Prequels were better…)

YOU PEOPLE WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!

For the 1000th time, Reyna is dead. Deader than dead. Her body is being used by none other than the Queen herself, Myrrah.

I repeat, Reyna is dead. Deader than dead. Her body is being used by none other than the Queen herself, Myrrah.

Comprende?

2 Likes