Gears of War into Fortnite

Gears had self respect? Epic was as bad at listening to fans as TC is now.

1 Like

Maybe. They all had problems, but their games weren’t ever as bad as this one has been.

Besides, I meant it in more of a design/content way.

The good old days when Gears just featured…Gears.

Yes this would be another massive nail in the Gears coffin, what next, multi coloured wanghole wrestler collaborations? ohh wait lol. The skins in Gears5 are already like a big bag of battered ■■■■■ being smashed into your face for about 2 hours solid, the last thing this game needs are more cartoons. What about a bugs bunny skin lol…

Battered c**ks

1 Like

A massive nail? Like when the halo fanboys cried when Chief made it to fortnite? I dont think Halo fell under when that happened. I think it was decent promotion at best and it was cool to see. So I seriously couldn’t care less if Marcus or RAAM or some gears character made it to fortnite. It would be nice to see some fresh blood wanting to try out 5.

4 Likes

Mmmm kay…

I’m confused.

Battered c**ks
mmmm kay.

I wouldn’t mind a realistic Lola bunny skin.

This one not that bull ■■■■ sjw redesign.

2 Likes

Oh it was Ironic, I actually know the guy he does play station and i was talking about old fortnite comparison to GOW threads in a Vc so he decided to make a account and create this dumpster fire

Set all the battle royales on FIRE.
BURN THEM UNDERGROUND.

No matter who you put in that game, or how much you will pay me, I will never play it.

That’s how I felt for a very long time. I feel fortnite has a stigma of being childish which is true.

I played fortnite , for the first times recently, & it’s a super super chill game.

It’s a plethora of content too.

Funny how my times have changed where I rather play fortnite than 5. I still play the Gears of War campaigns , they’re classics.

1 Like

video games art GIF

2 Likes

Idk why people are so anti-fortnite. Deep down in your souls you know it was fun when it first came out.

1 Like

its not cool if you like fortnite lol. I go back every now and then and I used to love it, I wouldnt say I love it now but its still a very fun game.

1 Like

I havent played since chapter 1 season 3 but I had a blast playing it when I did. I think most people just like to hate on popular games at the time. Like Fall Guys and Among Us. Just to name a few.

2 Likes

agreed, im the same way though so I cant really act all high and mighty. I do try to live by “dont knock it till you try it”

1 Like

I’ve pretty much switched to Warframe barely play Gears anymore.

2 Likes

There are many reasons why you switched to Warframe, but it is also very different from Gears. i also stopped playing it for a long time because my stuff was gone.

1 Like

Because it’s a harder game. You have to be able to shoot and build and learn multiple guns and adapt to what you pick up. My 11 year old mocks gears as a MP shooter. “you don’t even have bullet drop on the sniper rifle” “that game is so boring, every match is the same”

When I handed him the controller after he mocked my shotgun efforts in MP KOTH, he destroyed me for kills and stated how easy it was due to months of using shotguns in fortnite. Yet all I hear from Gears fans and the developer stream is Gears players adapt to new games and other franchise players struggle with gears. I can tell you I found it much harder to even get my first fortnite kill than it did to get 10 kills on Gears 1/2/3/4 or5.

It’s snobbery. On one hand they tell you Gears is dead because it’s too hard to learn and on the other there’s no skill gap. The reality is is 2021 and it’s the same tired old format. One gun, same played out matches, same game modes.

It’s cool to hate on popular things, I’d be over the moon if Gears had 1/10th the constant refreshes and balancing Fortnite has. Not a game I enjoy, I can barely get two kills on it but I can see why kids love it so much, because it’s fun. Gears isn’t fun to learn.

4 Likes