Gears of War 5 worries

Is anybody else worried about the download size for gears of was 5 or do you just plan on deleting 4 when 5 comes out?

3 Likes

I’m personally not particularly worried about the download size for Gears 5… but that’s got to do with the fact that I haven’t really got many games on my X so its original storage is still more or less half empty and I’ve got a 2 TB external hard drive if it’s needed… well, and I don’t have Halo 5 installed any longer either so that contributes as well.

Honestly, if you’re having storage issues an external harddrive is not a bad idea. Unless I remember this incorrectly mine only cost around about a 100€. For 2TB storage it doesn’t seem to be that much of a price. However it’s not worth it for a single game, if you ask me. And I don’t really think people will continue to play Gears 4 after 5 is out. So deleting it is probably not that bad of an idea. If you never want to play it again, that is.

I may have many worries about 5, well concerns really but the size of the download is not one of them. I am hoping for a limited ed console though, maybe one with a 4TB of storage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gears of War 4 will be uninstalled for sure. I already did it once and I will do it again.

7 Likes

Gears 4 will be deserted once 5 comes out so it’s safe to say, that’s getting the delete.

No issues or worries about the size of 5.

I would hope that it can be Modular though.

2 Likes

I’m surprised you even reinstalled it. :joy:

3 Likes

Really? This is what you were worried about? I thought it something about the content within the game not its space size :unamused:

2 Likes

Unless it does horrible lol

1 Like

Me too man. If it wasn’t for those Black Phantom skins, I wouldn’t have done it.

3 Likes

Well we only know very little. I have other concerns too but right now no one knows what is and isnt in the game. But with x enhancements 4 is sitting at 114gb with all patches

At end of the day storage space is an individual’s own responsibility on what gets kept or deleted.

I’m expecting it’ll take hours. I remember when I got the Gears 4. It took nearly all day, even with higher download speed.

1 Like

I’m ultra worried as I’ve re-downloaded Gears 4 again and I stumbled upon several problems that could’ve been avoided if:

• Other platform than Windows Store(e.g. Steam). Windows store download speed is atrocious and reset to 0 for no obvious reason occasionally.
  • Modular installation like in Xbox.

Gears 4 space is around 133GB including unnecessary skin files, my god! That’s another problem in its own.

Regards,

I hope it’s at least 500 gigabytes!A big awesome game!

1 Like

Really ?
What are you guys using ?
I think it takes me around 2-3 hours (hard wire Virgin Media UK connection) from scratch. I want to say less. I have uninstalled about 4 times for various reasons!!! so have done it a good few times.

Yes, yes, and yes

1 Like

And I had the honor of playing Koth and Campaign with him😂

2 Likes

I also will be deleting Gears 4 when 5 comes out but will be keeping Gears 3 in! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Not worried at all @III_EnVii_III said he will buy me 300TB tower if i can smack him in a 1v1. Although i turned him down because i don’t want him to quit gears :slight_smile:

1 Like

True Story :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: