Gears of war 5 state

I recently reinstalled Gears 3 and noticed that the 9 year old game for old gen has less lag and less input lag than gears 5 … GG TC

2 Likes

Amazing

4 Likes

Incredible

3 Likes

I was thinking about booting up Gears 4 for the heck of it. I used to play tons of Horde on it. Wouldn’t mind getting into versus to see how it compares. Gears 5 feels like it kind of dead or dying slowly.

I think man you have found a new friend in me by doing that :slight_smile:

This is more amazing.

3 Likes

Fantastic official announcement :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fantastic indeed. This will certainly make their games better.

3 Likes

Doom guy incoming

2 Likes

Oh sure here’s 7.5 BILLION…Great pick up though

3 Likes

As long as it prevents another FO76-esque disaster.

4 Likes

Yes 100% to that! Never played it but heard horror stories.

1 Like

Means people flittering between Xbone and PS may swing to Xbone now.

2 Likes

I guess " THE DOOMS SLAYER" its exclusive now to XBOX great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its Activision Blizzard VS Microsoft at this point

And Ubisoft is still up for grabs now when EA joined gamepass aswell,

2 Likes

LMAO!!! That would be seriously epic if they did that. Really stick it to Sony.

2 Likes

exactly right man @T0NY_HAYABUSA at the end of the day " THE DOOMS SLAYER" its ICONIC .

REMEMBER THAT " The only thing they fear its you " :slight_smile:

hahahahahhaha

1 Like

To be fair as things get newer and newer they get slower and slower courtesy of the belief that it is safe and advisable to try to do more at once.
Back when computers didn’t scan, encrypt and index files after every change then changing those files was faster so even on a slower computer if the slowness was less than the time needed to encrypt, index and scan.
I kept photoshop 3 for as long as possible because it loaded much faster than 5 and up with the reduced amount of filters and plugins.
You are observing some of the glorious benefits of minimalism :smiley:

1 Like

Doom slayer crossover in Gears 6 incoming. I’ve seen you showing him love all over multiple threads lol.

1 Like

of course man its just something very special and iconic… just as the creators of him " THE MASTERS OF DOOM " .

2 Likes