Gears of war 4 is boring

Gears of war although I have over 100 days logged in, the lack of variety in game modes and the lame version of horde makes me not want to play after a few hours. I remember spending all day on gears 2-3 not to mention awesome game modes and the better horde variants, I am also not a fan of the ranking system I know it should be working properly but as a diamond 2 in esc going against golds it’s annoying probablly for them also the need to stack teams to win, I miss the good ole days of find a rank and it was fun not always stacked and try hard. Being diamond in most game modes makes the game less fun because when I just want to chill I can’t it tryhards or social bots.

3 Likes

Its understnadable that you’re getting bored, perhaps play horde and campaign on inconcievable? If not then i’d say just move on and play other games to be honest.

Take a break from the game , its what i do , i play destiny 2 , Xcom 2 and so on

1 Like

Exactly…I’ve been playing AC Rogue and now I have the DLC for Farcry 5 to play now…not sure if will I be back until September for the new achievements…after that, i’ll more than likely put Gears on the back burner for a bit because Red Dead 2 and AC Odyssey will be out

I went back to gears 3 last week and got retro’d to death from yards away by a stack

The gnasher fights were definitely better than 4 however.

Sorta disagree with horde because this version is more ‘play how you want’ even though people generally setup at a spawn.

If you’re feeling bored just try a different game I guess.

For me Gears never gets boring. I am an addict to this game. I usually only play GoW4 but sometimes Red Dead Redemption 1…preparing for the 2nd one.

Try playing different games a little bit and then jump back on Gears.

1 Like

When the shotgun works and you get good with it, i never get bored however the others problems on this game do really put me off, no matter how good that headshot sounds.

Gears 3 was king.

1 Like

I like horde 3.0 very much.

Just got back to 2.0 until they free us from that soccer thing.

1 Like

I also get super bored of the multiplayer, i can only play 1-3 games before i have to get off… I used to play gow 1 and UE multiplayer for 12 hours a day

1 Like

yes… very boring because too many hacker

1 Like