Gears of War 2 Photojournalist Achievement Offline

I like you already Bloomy. I think it sucks we are even having this conversation to be honest. I think the best chance would be if we could find someone that is being followed by whoever we choose. For instance, if we could find a developer or celebrity gamer that is following Phil Spencer they could post to his wall and it would show up to the public.

The problem with getting publicity on Twitter is if that person is not following you it will never show up unless they willingly retweet it. Several people have already reached out to the Coalition on Twitter but no one will ever see it besides who posted it and whoever is following that person.

I also totally agree with supporting first party games, especially Gears of War. Specifically, because like you said, they added it to Game Pass but do not feel it is worth going back to for simple quality of life things like achievements?

1 Like

It’s back online! Get it now while you still can. Cheers everyone!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing! I’m stunned

1 Like

Good to see. Out of curiosity, I fired up Gears 2 Japanese to see if its 44x XP multiplier was back. Tried loading a few Horde games, including restarting the game, but was only getting 50 XP per casual Horde wave. Though the multiplier had been flaky, sometimes working for some people and not others, though joining a host where it worked would apply to everyone.

2 Likes

When was the last time 44x was up and running, do you know?

Letsss goooo we did it they did it! Thanks everyone! Hopefully they do the same with gears judgement sybrite achievement :slight_smile: is there any forum for it? Sorry again I don’t use forums at all lol. I sound like such a unprofessional kid.

I don’t think it’s been active since late 2019 or early 2020. I finished leveling in November 2019 when it was still active and there’s a post in the TrueAchievement forums in April 2020 asking if it’s still there. So somewhere in that timeframe.

The multiplier had stopped working sometime in late 2018 / early 2019, came back in the spring, stopped, then came back in the summer. I joined a bunch of TA sessions Security boosting to level up while it was live, plus wrapped up the Horde maps.

2 Likes