Gears Forums

Gears of POP "the POP generation"

othercreations

(lkkjhggfsss) #1

In the last days of June and after the E3 presentation of gears, we know how cute the funko pop are, so in a cell phone or tablet application we know that they only show main characters and at the beginning of the game, but what characters will appear in the game?
possibly the main characters of gears 1,2,3,4,5,6, the
judgment and etc.
but some characters will be to buy or exchange the funko pop that will be of events or limited time.
So I wait for the game and then I will start to comment on the questions and comments.
lkkjhgfsss change and out.

(ThatBeure) #2

It’s mobile game - so there will be like 5 free characters and the rest will be purchasable. Also a lot of microtransactions. I wish I am wrong…

(Admire Vanity) #3

This is a really poor decision from TC. People have been asking for a Gears app, but instead they waste resources into this. Everyone who plays it will be a little kid who can’t really relate to the mature content of Gears.

(wood360) #4

Possibly but also there is a big Funko collector base that may be interested as well. Not necessarily assuming they’re also gamers. But I’m into Gears and also collect certain Pops so it caught my attention.

(Junglist Shoota) #5

If it turns out to be the F2P trash that I suspect… I’ll avoid it. I’m willing to bet that content can be unlocked/earned for Gears of War 5 via this PoP app and the Tactic game on PC.

(Ektope) #6

Yes, this is what I had in mind.
Our accounts would have to be linked though.

(DLCarr17) #7

I cannot wait for this game! Gears on the go! I’m guessing it’ll be a free to play model like most mobile games are but that will be perfect for bringing in more fans. I don’t know what kind of game this will be yet but the prospect of being able to play some kind of Gears game anytime I’m sitting around board is enough to have me through the roof excited! <3

(Ektope) #8

Isn’t Gears: Pop meant to be some kind of MOBA game, as in Multiplayers Online Battle Arena?
That sounds kinda like Free For All or Battle Royale to me.

(DLCarr17) #9

Could be but nothing has been announced about what kind of game it will actually be.

(lMN here) #10

I really wanna l know if we can wall bounce in it! And if we can be able to use a blue-tooth controller too.

(Ektope) #11

Probably not, it’s not gonna play out like “Gears: Prime”.

(TCC CONDOR) #12

I too am excited for a ‘Gears on the go’ game so I can get my Gears fix anytime.

(JGrayBKK YT) #13

Current Units are as follows:

Name Rarity
Marcus Fenix Epic
Butcher Epic
Kiat Diaz Epic
JD Fenix Epic
Grinder Epic
Augustus Cole Epic
Dominic Santiago Epic
Clayton Carmine Rare
Boomer Rare