Gears Lore guy returns!

Parasidian, a man who is a walking Gears of War bible, has returned to The Coalition in the role of “Content and Lore Coordinator”. This is a role that he was born for, and I am glad that TC has hired the best possible person for this role.

He was responsible for a lot of skins having tidbits to previous games, books and comics despite that not being his official prior role, he was just such a passionate fan of the series that he was able to push TC to stay true to the franchise.

https://twitter.com/Parasidian

Welcome back Sid.

26 Likes

I was a gear slore once.

I got better.

2 Likes

I don’t believe you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Perhaps we can twist his arm into getting the hivebusters a major part in gears 6 story, would like to see mac interacting with fahz… Could be some classic cut scenes there.

With @GhostofDelta2 being glad of this i trust his judgement and give it a :+1:
:grin:

1 Like

I wonder if theatre mode is lorebreaking or not.

2 Likes

I am extremely happy about this. A spark of hope. I might reinstall the game after hearing this news.

3 Likes

The best news all day… hes a walking W.

1 Like

I’m curious what this means. @GhostofDelta2 you mentioned skins, but would he have any impact on campaign?

Just thinking this might be a subtle sign that Gears 6 is far from completion.

1 Like

At a guess he would be the person that oversees anything story and lore related to make sure it is consistent. This is something TC has desperately needed in my opinion.

He previously worked on campaign QA in 4 and 5 but because of his knowledge spent a lot of time outside his official role.

He did a lot more than just skins but I am not sure how much I can say about his impact on other things like naming operations so they were Gears themed instead of bland garbage or making sure conventions on the achievement lists were upheld.

7 Likes

Sweet TC has up to 5 employees now :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah this is brilliant news :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is JD one of his favourite character!? :grin:

1 Like

Ask him!

A New Hope.

Good!

3 Likes

I smell a reference here.

2 Likes

Twitter!? What is it!? Can I eat a blue bird!?

2 Likes

Help yourself
Image result for nissan bluebird

2 Likes

Your sense of smell is impressive…most impressive.

1 Like

godzilla-fiat

2 Likes

Not convinced…

Could be going in, but also coming out.

And im pretty sure thats not you🤔

3 Likes