Gears "Forge" should be able to do the following

Log 1: I’m literally taking a number 2 :v: at work while typing this hopefully it’s not too busy out there. (Lol log 1… coincidental pun)

To save time I’m literally gonna copy & paste my comment to Sssnubs (I believe that’s how you spell it) that I posted on the “gears lore guy returns” thread.

@SnubbbS I mean think of the possibilities with forge. Pretty much every environment VS player map addition that has every been in gears can be made through forge. EX: avalanches, the electric storm/tornado & tornado in gears 4 & 5… butterflies. And fireflies. The last two was just additions that I haven’t seen in a gears game but would be cool to create. Imagine playing with a bunch of butterflies or firefly’s. Also I think it’ll be cool if you could choose any type of disaster to happen in forge… earth quakes… hurricanes… Also the ability to recreate gondola from gears judgement… being able to choose what part of the map is dark, sunny, snowy, Icy, foggy… the possibilities can all be increased by addition updates in gears 6 operations or whatever. Updating forge not escape which should be in the forge category.
PS: there could be alot more game modes through a forge category of games that gears have never seen before.
(Edit) maybe the new forge as of 2022 is to Also make structures/buildings and decide if you can play inside them or if their just to add scenery. Once you choose that you can go inside of them you can then create things inside of it in forge.
PS: (edit) let’s be able to combine certain weather effects like snow storms(blizzard/white outs) & lightning/thunder. Oh yeah and rainbows.
(Edit) PS: you could maybe place a whole bunch of flowers… big ones; that once you move them… (via shooting or wallbouncing) they make a big puff of flowers & pollen that’s like a big smoke grenade.

no

3 Likes

no

2 Likes

no

2 Likes

Gross

Also - no

2 Likes

No.

But keep posting. I’m always excited to see what you come up with next. :innocent:

2 Likes

Incase it hasn’t been covered yet…

No.

2 Likes

If you like all my ideas so much, then go find yourself a real nice toilet bowl and make history with it. So many of my ideas came from sitting on the toilet. If I didn’t know better, I’d say I have family down the sewer and didn’t even know it.
However apparently alot of people get lost in thought on the toilet bowl… that could explain the “thinker man” statue’s association with the toilet bowl after all. Any thoughts on why the toilet bowl does this to people?

No

1 Like

no

1 Like

You just never know what people want to discuss on the Gears Forums.

1 Like

Congrats on you hemorrhoids.

Pinching a loaf should be a get in, get out asap event to minimize blown o-ring chances.

1 Like