Gears F***ring Sucks

idk wth happened to gears. you can play 10 games in a row and there’s a quit on your team. the matchmaking is so lopsided. either you’re dominating or being dominated. it’s usually the latter. this is the last gears I’m ever purchasing. this game has fallen of to a level o didn’t even think was possible. I would give this game a 0 rating if I could.

2 Likes

I am not sure perceived matchmaking issues are enough to say the game sucks. There are plenty of other great things about it, especially since Operation 4. Personally I agree with the thought that the ranking seems unbalanced. I don’t understand how it can ever be “fair” when everyone starts out at the same rank. All those players that are destined to settled at Onyx or higher, still have to work their way up through bronze and silver - smashing all the players that will naturally stay at bronze or silver the whole season. And because you will get talented players that haven’t started ranked yet, there will always be great players smashing the weaker players every time.

I’m really surprised at the amount of quitting in ranked KOTH this weekend. I had a game friday night and by the end I was on receiving end of 5 vs 1

Guess what? It didn’t end well for me

:joy:

1 Like

If you are in bronze there is no penalty for quitting. The higher you go up the less you should see quitters because they lose gears points and that will drop them back in levels if they keep doing it, not to mention bans.

2 Likes

I actually think this is the most competitive matchmaking since game Launched. I’ve had more sweaty matches on Koth in Op4 than all other ops combined. There are still quitters less, than before(higher ranks). More disconnects also but most rejoin. This game doesn’t suck, it just has issues like every Gears game of the past.

1 Like

It sounds more like the players suck, rather than the game from what you’re saying.

I really wasn’t going to click on this thread because I knew it would be some childish complaint based on the title alone, and I wasn’t far off.

For this one, blame the garbage players that go into Ranked games and quit, not TC.

1 Like

Closing due to the thread title. While TC welcomes feedback, they want it presented in a constructive manner. Please take a gander through the forum rules :slight_smile:

2 Likes