Gears Appreciation

Since Gears of War 4’s release, there has been a lot of controversy regarding story, style and most of all multiplayer.

Despite whatever opinions and divisions you all may have, just take some time to remember and appreciate Gears of War as a Franchise. Appreciate the good memories and experiences the games have brought you, whether it’s curb stomping that last enemy back in the last round of a Warzone on Mansion in 2006, exploring Nexus with a friend on Insane in 2008 or whatever springs to mind, they’re all significant.

Do so listening to none other than this song:

1 Like

As much Sh*t as i talk about this games MP, RANKING SYSTEM, and LACK of ATTENTION on issues on TC’s part. I LOVE EVERYTHING GEARS

1 Like

still on the fence with judgment.lol👍

2 Likes

I would say Epic Games appreciation. tbh. TC doesn’t earn any of my appreciation

2 Likes

I love any and all things Gears. All the games, except for Judgment, the books though I haven’t read them all, the graphic novels, the action figures. Wasn’t a huge fan of the story in 4 but it’s not bad. I really love the multiplayer anyway. There’s nothing quite like it out there and I’ll continue to support and play Gears forever. Brothers to the end.

2 Likes