✨ GEARS **Add MORE OLD SCHOOL PvE PvP Maps ** NEW Characters from TACTICS**

:robot:The recent add of GRIDLOCK & BLOODDRIVE, CANALS, brought back some of the old school GEARs feeling, I hope they keep bringing back more of the more popular OLD maps like : :wolf:FUEL DEPOT ( xploding fuel ) :fire::fleur_de_lis::wolf:BULLET MARSH (flying Kryll)-(lights off switch) SOME OF MY FAVs–:wolf: SAN TUARY (Good Halloween one .lol) ,MANSION, CLOCK TOWER,MAUSOLEUM, GARDEN (lever for poison mist),COURTYARD, ROOFTOPS , SUBWAY…SANDBAR (beach was fun in the sun to snipe on :hugs:) etc… these were just some of my personal favs, also with minor exploding or danger elements made it more fun and challenging :fleur_de_lis:

On the CUSTOMIZATIONs:
I LOVE :sparkling_heart: the CHARACTER & WEAPON skins that the DEVs keep adding to retain the surprise feeling when seeing a NEW item added.
Add Reyna Diaz (Gow4 playable) - Chief outsider-wife of Gabe Diazdaught of Queen Myrrah…hmm
I HOPE maybe like others who have tried out GEARS TACTICs to obtain the GABE DIAZ character,
ADD a CUSTOMIZATION MENU similar to TACTICS where a Player can personally customize the STYLE of ARMOR & Color/ symbol tattoos variations to let players make a UNIQUE COG or Swarm/Locust character.
the stuff is in TACTIS, so wonder if it can port over to GEARS V.

Well this is some of the stuff I missed from some of the OLD School GEARS games if anyone shares the same feeling. hope the DEVs look to entertain some of this . lol

Thank you for you time
JEDI
My JEDI v77
SANTUARY v2 SANTUARY
bullet marsh v2

fuel depot

5 Likes

I’d take all these maps. Especially for PVP. Nowhere would be class to see come back. Mansion seems likely in my opinion.

Especially with it being a Easter Egg on River. In the Torque Bow/Longshot spawn on the wall in a picture frame. Who knows maybe it stays as an Easter Egg, would love to see it return though.

4 Likes

Sandbar? You’re welcome.
Mansion? Great.
Fuel Depot? Time favourite.
Bullet Marsh? OH NO … OH- OH , HELL NO!

1 Like

BOI IT SURE IS FUN READING A POST LIKE THIS :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :fire: :fire: :100: :100: :100:

5 Likes

:sparkles:sandbar is one the worst maps :sparkles::heart::two_hearts::gift:

1 Like

Its not that bad, but it is different, they could adjust the map to make more efficient & fun, I like just because its the beach,

Think we are definitely going to see Mansion return. After all it is an Easter Egg on River.

If you go into one of the wooden huts you’ll find a photo of Mansion on the wall…

Don’t think it’s no coincidence that it’s there :wink::wink:

I’d also love to see Nowhere return. That is in my top favourite maps of all time, along with Mansion obviously.

3 Likes

I hope so, it would be great to see &fun to play in :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah it sure would. Well let’s look at it this way, TC have created/edited Mansion before in Ultimate Edition so there’s no reason they couldn’t bring it back.

After all who would have ever thought we’d have seen River return? Hopefully TC have rebuilt other classic maps as well. I know they’ll probably be porting over the classic maps from Gears 4 like Security, Avalanche and War Machine but I’d love them to rebuild Memorial and Nowhere :wink:

1 Like

OMG!! i forgot bout WAR Machine & Avalanche…lol, good ol days, havent played GEARS in awhile til V came out, GEARS III was the last I played

1 Like

Well you’ve got the likes of Security, Avalanche, War Machine and Fuel Deport in Gears 4 so hopefully they’ll port them over to Gears 5.

Loved playing Gears 3 but EPIC left me feeling disappointed when they didn’t add Skorge and Cyclops to MP.

Glad TC sorted that out :wink:

1 Like

Ya i got SKORGE as soon as when my boy told me it was in the store.lol
Well I’m hopeful bro since I’m an older gamer, the Old school has me and a few friends hoping so we can get back into GEARS like old times playing & BS ing and having fun.

2 Likes

I was too hyped when he came back in 4, & was relieved he came back again for 5. I mean the badass is my picture so😂

1 Like

Oh yeah! wish they would have added his weapon dbl. saw staff to the weapon lineup… :face_with_head_bandage: battle it out with the breaker mace… :rofl:
skorge

2 Likes

remember these side characters * Dom after losing his Love
GoW3 - Barrick
GoW3 - Alicia Vera
GoW3 - Old Dom

(upload://68fIuHjS5djZcvzjZksSHgtQWOo.jpeg)

1 Like

Think we’ll see Barrick and Velera arrive eventually. Think they’ll probably coming middle of 2021.

As for Dom I’ve heard a lot of fans asking for Delta Squad V-Day skins. I guess this skin for Dom would sort of fit into that criteria despite him dying during the campaign.

1 Like

Yes TC definitely needs to add Sandbar and Fuel Depot.

I especially love sandbar, can’t wait to see the water and sand physics of this map when TC makes this.

It would be nice if TC adds Overpass and Trenches too.

1 Like

I also hope they add soon SID REDBURN from Tactics, he looks old badass guy…lol

1 Like

You’ve got your wish :wink:

1 Like

Oh you wait :eyes::wink:

1 Like