GEARS 6 Needs this kind of very special one of a kind map

There real here on earth so it seems planet sera should have had some of them.The exclusive members only"wait for it"clothing optional beach,imagen the fun battling while not being incumberd by hot heavy restrictive armor,and before you poo poo the idea remember that TC already put forth this idea with the swarm imago(nude version)so why should he get to be the only sera sunbather?Look i know this idea a bit out there but hey sometime the weirdest ideas can be worth talking about.

At this point GEARS OF WAR need something more then just heartbroken gears fans and fix something and break something at the same time updates,so this idea is the SHINO BAZ attempt at giving gears of wars fans something interesting to mull over.(While of course waiting for TC next fix something break something update.)

2 Likes

I’m not sure on this, there were too many…winkies on display in g4 really.

The imago doesn’t even have buttcheeks dude, This is a no-go.

Now now…just because the swarm imago beach club card has unknow gender checked and because it doesn’t have a buttcrack means it’s a fullmoon imago and hasn’t been on the beach long enough to become a blood moon imago.Just give it time to fit in.

1 Like

I would pay 500 iron for full moon imago. I’ll reverse my previous statement. I’m behind OP 100%

Shino wtf lmao :joy:

4 Likes

He went full shino

6 Likes

One can only.hope to support such an idea when presented so well.

1 Like

A map inside a Riftworm would be better.

Agreed, but this thread is more than a laugh than a sincere suggestion.

#Shinoforstudiohead.

3 Likes

Rod Shinoson

2 Likes

Cliff Shinoszinski

2 Likes

Shinobi

Am I…am I doing this right?

2 Likes

I… :zipper_mouth_face:

Shino Bazinski

Our hero, the one this community needs in our dark times.

2 Likes