Gears 5 Update per Twitter

Maybe this was Tuesday’s update? But putting this out there for whoever is interested.

5 Likes

Thanks! This is some good news. I hope this means there is a plan to make FFA Gnasher a permanent playlist. I remember them saying they planned to make FFA a ranked mode.

1 Like

OMG. I can’t believe it. Gnasher Only FFA now available in Custom Lobbies. I was so looking forward to this.

I ran out of toilet paper when I saw this.

4 Likes

I’m more surprised by the fact you have toilet paper.

4 Likes

He clearly said he ran out.

5 Likes

Ahh, my vocabulary let me down there.

My sarcasm check program failed for the above post in question. Cannot tell if it is or not.

1 Like

He plays horde and escape mainly, so …

2 Likes

Damn it @Nineteenth_Hour, look what you have started :joy:

If I had a nickel

I can give you a nickel.

He’s not gonna tickle your pickle, dude.

Lol, but aside from that @Nineteenth_Hour pulled a joke on you

Just got some from my neighbor. I’ll have to finally get out of the house tomorrow and find some. If not my other neighbor has a bunch of leaves left over from last fall.

2 Likes

And I’m even more surprised that in 2020 we’re still (well, not me and my family anyway) in the dark ages and using toilet paper like a 3rd world country when superior products and methods exist. How people don’t realize dry, flimsy toilet paper doesn’t clean you is baffling and no, you don’t have a special technique or “know how to wipe” lol. Dry paper will never do the job the right way, it’s just a fact.

1 Like