Gears 5 suspensions are to brutal. 3 days for joining back all the matches that i left due to your garbage servers?

GEARS 5

I was playing a few rank matches today and kept getting put with players from a different country and how do i know this? Well my ping was 140 while everyone else was average 20-60 ping and i live in Canada. So through out the match i would have a slower reaction time agaisnt my opponents causing me to die 80% of my fights. So i decided to leave in frustration but i always jump back into the match and suck it up. Well now Gears gave me a 3 day ban on all multiplayer making me decide to quit gears 5. The fact coliation isn’t fixing the servers but punishing players for trying to play their game is ludacris and i’m not the only one that feels about this. The punishments are to harsh and this game is already dead so why ban more people? I live 8hrs away from HQ and it takes 2 mins just to find a match on rank. Coalition needs to fix the punishment on people leaving or this game is DOOMED.

2 Likes

Nah they won’t, just play social quickplay. If you play ranked and leave then you deserve the ban.

2 Likes