Gears 5 sucks ... we need a GoW: Judgement Remastered

As a veteran of the series since '05 it drives me insane seeing TC “The Crap” ruining my favorite franchise! I am 49 years old . Honestly TC should give up on 5 and give the series back to People can Fly! People can Fly will make gears great again. The Xbox Series X needs a remaster of GoW Judgement That is the best game ever crafted by human hands. Everything would be better if Piotr Krzywonosiuk was here…

6 Likes

I … I just … I mean … Is this for real?

2 Likes

It is if you pick out the blatant sarcasm and non-seriousness.

I could see people ask for a J remaster simply to look at Sofia in higher quality though.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be against it and I wouldn’t be for it but if it happens ill play it lol. Always take my posts with a pinch of salt lol

10 Likes

This is gold. Thanks OP.

1 Like

For referance: Gears 5 sucks.... we need a GoW:UE Remastered

Saw this the other day lol these forums are getting funnier each day…u see the one where the guy legit thinks up a is a cheat move😂

5 Likes

The entire A button is a cheat button, I mean seriously it lets 220 pound men full of muscle run faster then Usain Bolt WHILE THEY ARE CROUCHED.

2 Likes

Huh, maybe eating chicken nuggets isn’t the best way to go fast.

1 Like

Gears POP 8K remastered!? :thinking:

Judgement??? Really?
I wouldnt even consider that gears of war. Not even close.
Wow.
Edit - lol. I should have known when i saw 2005

3 Likes

Best maps, best lancer. I’m onboard for a remaster.

The 2005 part is actually true, played it at E3 2k5 and X05 in Barcelona

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Next Dimension

Do you have something better to add than pointless insults for a sarcastic subject? I see you keep referring to sheep as anyone who doesn’t seem to share your views and it is annoying.

1 Like

They’re just another Gears Fan who hates the newer titles, has a gears logo for a pfp and most likely only plays gears of war

Just ignore them

It would be awesome to have gears 1 2 3 4 judegement for PC

Yer just jealous since my thread is actually funny.

2 Likes

Lie