Gears 5 stream is not working

its fine to say many hours still to come but we all don’t have many hours to waste

1 Like

Such a cop out.

Just make the skin claimable.

People already put in the time.

Release the reward and let people choose whether to keep watching or not.

Smells like a ploy to boost numbers which is disgusting.

2 Likes

Yeah same here, watched a little over an hour before I was called out to troubleshoot some control wiring and came back to claim my prize and was 0/60. Just make it claimable

Oh it seems to work now, after a simple refresh of https://live.gearsofwar.com/ the counter is working 5/60 etc,

1 Like

kk ya i was going to stop it but it just went to 1 lol I was on it for 2 hours but atleast its working now, yay

it working for me too i keep update if i have trouble claiming the character

after 2 1/2 hours of streaming its now showing 1/60

It’s working… but its not working correctly. I am currently at 11/60 but I have gone almost 3 minutes on one occasion and was finally credited for 1 minute.

Three hours when all I needed was one, what a crock

2.5h now for me, still at 0/60… Lol…

Seems to be working but not to the exact minute, for me currently its showing 1 to every 5 minutes, only need to watch another 5 hours of this to get the 60 minutes

every time I reload the page it logs me out and I have to re-log in again… lol…

3hrs in, no minutes yet.

It appears it has been fixed, I’m seeing the countdown working (if it’s not, reload the page).

Is the time accumulative or do you have to do it in one sitting? Running late and just tuned in.

Yeah, I see it’s counting down NOW… after 3h :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah logging in again got it working. It doesn’t seem to be tracking 1:1 for minutes, but at least it is going up.

Almost 4 hours and still not showing any minutes. What a joke! That is after a couple of refreshes too

I guess 60 minutes in Earth time means 24 hours in TC time. Way to start Gears 5, guys. Can’t even run a proper quest already.

No longer working for me… 9 minutes to get from 51/60 to 53/60 and then stopped working altogether.
refreshed AGAIN and went to 54… but after 5 minutes it hasn’t moved since