Gears 5 Story DLC Is Coming Later This Year - IGN

Also they said there is Story DLC coming this year too for the

21 Likes

I genuinely didn’t expect a new Story content.

Oh ■■■■, Ironman is back! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This looks so unsettling lmao

25 Likes

The Hivebuster DLC was being talked about because of a picture I believe. This is great news though. This will certainly bring more people back to the table and play.

3 Likes

About damn time. I can finally stop disbelieving rumors based on a random picture floating around.

2 Likes

Yeah it does not look nothing like Bautista

1 Like

The sunglasses can sometimes make the man.

3 Likes

Seems legit, new game+ and everything with it sounds really awesome and gives a great reason to jump back into the main campaign.

As for the hivebuster dlc I’m not surprised at all given all the evidence/leaks surrounding one was coming.

5 Likes

I’ll certainly go through the campaign again now plus that Hivebuster DLC too.

1 Like

Yes, and I remember I said it was probably a picture of a Escape prototype and we’ll never get new Story content.

Time to eat some crows.

1 Like

Fried or bbq?

1 Like

Hey Raw is always an option

“On the tech side, multiplayer on Series X and Series S hits 120 FPS and supports cross-play between the Xbox One and PC. However, unlike how players on Xbox One were able to opt-out of queuing with PC players who’d likely have a framerate and other technical advantages, Xbox One players can’t opt out of playing against others on Series S or Series X who will have similar advantages to PC players.”

RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT

Goodness me TC, you certainly like creating controversial talking points don’t ya.

1 Like

Called it, uncle owes me 5 bucks

Oops I missed this thread, my bad @T0NY_HAYABUSA

Excited for all of the new content!!

1 Like

Things are looking up now.

1 Like

“Later this year”, the year is damn near over
You gotta admit that TC was holding out on us big time considering they owe us an additional operation.

2 Likes

After everything they put us through I feel like they owe this to us lmao. But I hope it doesn’t have any open world parts in it. Maybe bigger more expansive levels sure but the open world elements were one of the reasons the story for gears 5 was not that well received.

1 Like

I also think the campaign updates are a welcome addition especially with the return of big head mode and mutators. I dont know why the Batista thing is still happening he doesn’t look or sound like Marcus to me AT ALL but I’d be lying if I was saying that I wasn’t gonna try it out myself

1 Like

This is awesome news. I hope they retain some elements of Escape mode though - for example to have venom chasing you constantly. It’d be nice to get more people into Escape.

2 Likes