Gears 5 Server issues 1st March 2020 (Main thread)

Hi all

Having a few issues tonight, I am wondering if anyone else is (Edit: Yes, seems widespread).

I can’t select skill cards and it loaded me in as the wrong character. It also took a few restarts to even have my level show instead of an empty blue circle.

7 Likes

For me the muliplayer is terrible, jumps to like 600 ping, getting teleported around the map, kicked out of matches etc

6 Likes

Yea I’m having the same issue. Was playing escape for hours and it was fine then out of nowhere I can’t load any of my cards.

Addition: you also don’t get the effect of cards while in a match. It also doesn’t seem XP will be counted…good job TC.

3 Likes

Same issue. When I do load in as the correct character, I get an error retrieving results meaning zero progress.

Has there ever been a TC event without a snafu?

2 Likes

seriously. I just got the head shot vs. done for baird and now its doing this? now what happens? how can I earn Baird?

2 Likes

Same here and for Neon Vel0city. Was playing escaped and realized none of our cards were active. Beat the hive. “Error gathering results” and then no cards showing. Restarted game. The Xbox. Nada.

1 Like

Broke!

1 Like

Nope, not you, the game starting loading extremely slow and I selected Lizzie to play horde. When the game finally loaded I was Kait. Every time we get an event/boost we get this result! It’s sad really sad!

2 Likes

Yeah…

Preferred characters aren’t loading IN RANKED, levels/reups and character icons aren’t showing, pings are all over the place, and no match results either.

EDIT: everything was going fine until my game crashed in the middle of a round that I was leader. Before that happened, I was 26-16 with 3000 score but when I joined back, scoreboard showed zero kills, revives, downs and score. Still had the 16 deaths though. The next three games were shitshows with the things I mentioned above.

1 Like

My cards won’t load in lobby either.

1 Like

Yep, it is that time again. No reup level, no cards, no xp, no social tab. I stopped playing…

2 Likes

Same here, I loaded in as the wrong character and had no skills, went back out and tried to select them and its blank.

Same! Error when getting results. No rewards or xp given.

3 Likes

Yes, random ping spikes and abnormally low pings for the last couple days. I’ve been kicked a couple times from games and cursed out in Spanish because of it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Constantly getting 0x00000c46 after matches today, both multiplayer and horde. So much for the free boost today.

3 Likes

No matter what I do I’m always stuck as Keegan. And when I start the game it won’t equip my cards. I reset the game twice and it’s still broke.

1 Like

Yeah, stats aren’t showing at the end of the match on PvP. A lot of weird shot registration issues even compared to usual.

Not too sure what’s going on.

2 Likes

Seems like the whole game just took a giant dump

3 Likes

So much for free boost Sunday.

I guess it’s back to The Division 2 lol

3 Likes