Gears 5 Reveal - Post Discussion

The world is crumbling. Humanity’s reliance on technology has become their downfall and enemies are uniting to wipe out all survivors. As Kait you must journey across the biggest, most beautiful Gears world to uncover the origins of the Locust, and fight with your squad to protect what’s left.

Gears 5 is the next major title in the Gears series for Xbox One and Windows 10, built right here at The Coalition. Gears 5 is set to be the biggest Gears experience yet as you skim across glaciers, sail over deserts and descend into sunken ruins as Kait – all playable in Co-Op both online and on the couch.

As with every Gears game, we’re pushing Gears 5 to be a visual showcase for all Xbox fans. Play every mode in up to 4K Ultra HD resolution with stunning HDR at a smooth 60 frames per second.

Hit up the trailer above for your first look at Gears 5, coming in 2019. (P.S - There’s a lot of less-obvious reveals of new things in the trailer too. Get hunting!).

REVEAL TRAILER

3 Likes

3 more hours, can’t wait. :slightly_smiling_face:
That timetable is pretty clear with all the time zones. :+1:
What about the new threads that might appear because of E3, will they be merged here?

If we see anything related to Gears, then I doubt it. They’ll end up in General Discussion. This is for the event as a whole.

I’m so ready for E3 this year. Thanks for this thread, Crobos.

1 Like

cant wait , lets see what kind of surprises are in store, , i for one am looking forward to today , Microsoft and Bestheda

1 Like

No problem, mate. Me too!

1 Like

At OP great idea. I will be watching, glass of white wine in hand. I will be appearing off line though, otherwise I will get tempted to play Gears should someone invite me :slight_smile:

You know, I’d laugh if Gears doesn’t appear at E3 because we all presumed it will make an appearance.

Regardless of Gears, I’m looking forward to hear about Halo and Crackdown.

Rod’s been spotted At E3 :stuck_out_tongue:

https://twitter.com/GameXperienceIT/status/1005868469718601729

He my be at E3 but that doesn’t mean he is there to showcase Gears :stuck_out_tongue:

For all we know he might be there to watch the briefing or whatever.

Frankly, I’d be relieved if that was the case. If it turns out that they’re doubling down on Gears like it sounds like they might, I’d be a bit disappointed.

Wine is a tremendous shout.

My prediction Gears of War RTS will be shown. Gears of War 5 will have a teaser or gameplay and my crazy prediction Rod will get on stage and then Cliffy B will make a cameo for Co Op and announce either Gears Battle Royal or that he is coming back to helm Gears 5.

30 Mins!

HYPE! I best get the snacks and drinks in!

So nervous but hyped for The Coalition. I dropped a cup a coffee not too long ago lol. 20 mins left

cliffy said on twitter he wont be attending e3 :frowning:

With all do respect to Microsoft, but they will get screwed easily by Sony if they don’t announce exclusives.
I have xbox one x, xbox one S, PC, and PS4, other than PC and PS4 the rest are collecting dust.

Don’t hate me :smiley:

Microsoft 2014: Xbox will be the premier platform for diverse, high quality games.

Customers 2018:

1 Like

Plot twist: he lied. In truth that is why it is my crazy prediction.