Gears 5 re up progressions

The changes they made to Gears 5 drastically changed the RE-UP which made it significantly easier, people will always complain.

3 Likes

Forreal.

1 Like

X999 boost. We need

I don’t remember the exact XP amounts.

But before the ReUp XP nerfs…it would take like 85 million XP to get to max rank.

Now it’s only like 14 million to max rank. And we have permanent 4x XP now so it’s even easier to level up.

EZ XP I don’t see the problem here lol

3 Likes

That voice of Bender…sounds so familiar

1 Like

I think if anyone complains it’s “too easy,” they need a little more of a life or a lot more other video games. Putting 1,000 hours into a video game is nothing short of insane and that’s still how long it’ll have been by the time I hit max Reup. Most games are beatable in 8-15 hours, that’s most games. Most AAA games are like 20-125 hours to beat and complete everything, I did every single thing in Cyberpunk in about 100 hours. Valhalla might be 200, it’s huge. But Gears is beyond crazy to get near max anything. I still don’t have most yellows maxed and I’ve played this long.

It’s already a big enough task without needing to make it even grindier. Shouldn’t take 5,000 hours lol it’s a video game not a job :smiley:

1 Like

JLBOGA visiting the average re up 50 lvl 100’s house

1 Like

That depends. Game is over two years old now. If you played for two hours a day (which isn’t too crazy) every day since release, you would have around 1702 hours in the game give or take 100 or so.

So I think that isn’t insane.

3 Likes

If you have boast and idile Jack each day while you are sleeping already will be max reup don’t even have to play the game so i agree not hard at all.

I hit a few thousand hours on a couple of games (ahem Destiny) and pretty sure around that for Gears 4, so not saying I won’t do it, but we are insane. That’s playing almost nothing but this game for years when there are so many other fantastic games. I feel bad I’ve mostly ignored those games for 8 months even, but trying now to work them in between doing the daily a few times / tour stars.

I’ve been playing Hades and loving it. But I have a stack of 30 games I got for Xmas, birthday (Dec), and just on my own that I’ve not gotten to. I haven’t even turned on my PS5 in 7 months. Lol

Lol, TC heard you and gave you extra Boosty Boost.

Fly away, little Jack, hover cloaked in silence while enemies stand still confused… As your reup counter increases…

Now coming to think of it everyone, we all have favourite games we play more than others and if you’re on Gears Forums ,surely Gears should be one of your favourites, how much days you have played Gears for, i just remembered. This is mine

2 Likes

I got like 35 days. I play usually once a week and then hop on Infinite.

2 Likes

~200 days

1 Like

I have 141 days ish based on actual recorded playtime associated with all modes. the photo you are showing includes menu time and I have a bad habit of leaving my Xbox on for almost no logical reason which essentially inflates the number.

1 Like

my total time is like 443 days but that include menu time because i literally leave my xbox on all the time. Think actual game time is about 90 days so that’s a big gap in time.

1 Like