Gears 5 re up progressions

can my re up be complete it tastes. To long to get heroic kait

I know right, definitely should just be given everything people ask for.

We shouldn’t make the effort at all.

8 Likes

Grandmaster Obsidian Gnasher required too much time to get. Gimme it now.

3 Likes

I want GOW6 to have a “skip to ending” option.

I also want to win the lottery without even buying a ticket.

And to be the best at sex in the world without ever pleasing a woman.

8 Likes

That’s not far off from the actual mindset of a young male.

4 Likes

My only advice to these youngster is “slurp slurp, fawn fawn.”

1 Like

Yea I done accepted I’ll never get that skin… don’t play enough as is… but certainly not grinding through PVE to get it either lol when I do play, I want to enjoy Guardian and OSOK (mainly OSOK tbh, Guardian lost it’s charm when I gotta keep sweating for a ■■■■■■ placement number).

I’m not disagreeing with all the sarcastic replies neither, cause they’re right… I just accepted that Black Steel will have to be good enough :laughing:

1 Like

Always say “sorry” and “yes ill do it right now” this seems to help towards that goal.

3 Likes

Jesus tap dancing christ you are like 4 re-ups away from it. Just get the **** on with it.

4 Likes

Rational thinking doesn’t fly here

1 Like

You can check if anyone is selling their account so you can get heroic Kait instantly.

2 Likes

GRINDmaster actually.

3 Likes

Permanently 4X boost just for the heck of it has entered the chat

2 Likes

Now that we’ve got permanent XP boost, tell me guys if it also boosts CXP. I hope not, 'cause it would mean I will finish maxing out class levels really fast and I won’t have any motivation to play any longer…

This dude has a bunch of troll related posts and even dumber questions have been asked. Just ignore this kid when he posts. Reminds of a 13 year old on Reddit who lies for “karma clout”. Kinda sad tbh

2 Likes

I thought that us newer players are benefitting from easier reups, is that not true? I’m a die hard Gears fan, full admission I hated this game at first, I played for a week and quit. Then I heard it got way better and took it up again in April (so glad I did!!) of 2021 and I’m Reup 53 right now. I feel like the progression has been fairly consistent and fair. I’ve had days I played for 6-8 hours, many days just 1-2, so not a crazy grind for a big game.

I’m excite to be max Reup eventually but for now more excited about maxing my yellow cards.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong! I love Gears games! They are literally ONLY games I play! Upgrading classes slowly is extra motivation for me to play every night. I like getting something new after each game and I hoped to enjoy it a little bit longer, that’s all…

Is it about me? If so, it really hurts and I don’t understand why you say things like this about my posts… Troll related??? Are you sure you didn’t mistake me for someone else? I just wanted to know if this boost gives us also Class Experience multiplier.

I’m pretty sure it’s not you but the OP. The post is not in direct response to any of yours.

Original requirements for reup 50, level 100 were lowered by a factor of around 7, so it only takes about 14% of the original XP to get to that point(it used to be 82 million XP). As for reup 60 level 100, takes about 22 million iirc. Reaching 60 itself is around 21 mil. These are numbers for if you were to start at reup 0, level 1, to be clear.

1 Like

No doubts getting re-up 60 is much easier now and imo original requirements were insane and out of touch for players like me (I play only for ~3 hours after midnight every day because I have a lot of duties during the day - You know forty-two-year-old guy with a wife and two kids = job, home/family duties and no time for fun during the day). Btw this playing at night makes me permanently underslept​:yawning_face:, but giving up playing Gears is out of the question.:wink:

3 Likes