Gears 5 RE-UP 58 CROWN BLOODSPRAY (10-31-2021)

Gears 5 RE-UP 58 CROWN BLOODSPRAY (10-31-2021)

2 Likes

Dude this so makes me wanna grind for 44 more Reps.

That Bloodspray? ■■■■■■■ Worth it. :triumph:

4 Likes

It’s nice…but it provides absolutely no motivation to grind whatsoever.

1 Like

I have my bloodspray on default, all a complete waste of time.

7 Likes

They need to stop with the grind rewards and give out more ranked ones

2 Likes

“The slave begins by demanding justice, and ends by wanting to wear a crown [bloodspray].” - Albert Camus

3 Likes

The only good thing about those rubbishy higher level reup rewards is that the majority of PVP players don’t have them.

True.

To this day the XP gained from PvP is pitiful to that of PvE.

2 Likes

TC needs to know, in order for you to add 60 re-ups, there needs to be good rewards for players to want to earn it.

A few ideas:

• The option to pick a different color of a skin? Like Team Rock to green instead of blue/red.
  • An armor set for a single character, per re-up, that you can color. Like Marcus from black suit -> red.
  • Pick a skin pack in the store for free?
  • A great iron reward for reaching each re-up, along with skin? Like 500+ iron per re-up after 40.

All this needs to be true if their tip for re-uping literally says Don’t worry, you’ll be rewarded for your hard work.

EDIT: Like so:

5 Likes

I would love the option to decline the blood spray and just re-up lol.

1 Like

I would like to see a Grind Reward that was actually Goated. Heroic skins are cool but not really all that.

Now if you said Royal Attire Myrrah @GB6_Kazuya :eyes:

Or like Adam Fenix or something else that was unique only to Rep 50 players, that’d be cool.
Kinda like that short period at the end of Gears 4 where it was rare to see the Gilded Raam skins.

1 Like

Lol same here

Lol I actually really like Camus

Oh, yeeeesssss. I’ll meet the demands, whatever they are.

2 Likes

If Gears 6 features a massive grind, and Myrrah is the max level reward, I’m blaming you.

5 Likes