Gears Forums

Gears 5 pre order characters

(cribbel) #41

I do hold on to that if someone is able and willing to spend their money on a product. Before its released.
Those costumers should be treated with extra care. No matter what the content is. If the company choose to have a specific skin in that offer they should keep it to that offer only. If not other is stated.
If the skin per say is a good idea to offer, I will not judge. but the treatment should be consistent firm and respectful.

But as In the game industry in general,
It’s better to wait 1 year after the game has been released than buying it day 1. The price is lower the dlcs are out. You will mostly be able to buy a bundled edition and most bugs will be sorted.

So I do see huge problems in the offers most game companies are offering to the costumers. The day 1 players are the ultimate losers in this, compared to the 1-year buyers.

(III EnVii III) #42

Not if your into MP.

You can’t really know what maps are like until you play them and everyone has +1 year on you.

(xFribbo) #43

I still use Zombie Dom :man_shrugging:

(III EnVii III) #44

Hence why I said “most” and not everyone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(xFribbo) #45

I know I’m just saying I’m probably like the only person lol

(cribbel) #46
  • But as In the game industry in general,

I guess you mean PVP. And for those people that want to be the best at it.
Then those players probably are looking for a pre-play offer.
I guess this will include all the streamers as well because they would like to get the money before the other streamer does.

Still the 1 year buyer will get the bundled bug fixed new meta gameplay edition.

(III EnVii III) #47

That I can probably go with and believe.

Btw hurry up and get online, I’ve been searching TDM / KOTH for like an hour and ZERO games :joy:

(III EnVii III) #48

Meh, I’ve played every Gears since day 1 and went through all the fixes as well.

I feel like when the game is new, the developer gives it a lot more attention and so anything that needs fixing ASAP will get fixed pretty quick.

To wait a year after waiting 3 years for the game to come out means waiting 4 years!

(xFribbo) #49

I’ll be on in a second, just got back.

(III EnVii III) #50

Good, I’m almost 38% :metal:

(cribbel) #51

Sure, That has nothing to do with a costumer validating an offer from a company.
I mean if you really want a game you are going to buy it no matter what. But then theres differnt deals… what deal should the costumer buy…
Those deals should be aimed at the differnt costumers. And be firm and respectful. So that the costumer doesn’t feel cheated or fooled

(III EnVii III) #52

That’s fair enough but I doubt anyone cares about those skins after a new batch are out anyway.

I wish I could Scrap all my pre-order stuff …

(cribbel) #53

I guess its personal.

You should be able to do whatever with the pre order stuff.

(III EnVii III) #54

And all those other horrible skins that are locked down.

(mizzelphug) #55

Pre-ordering is just a way for corporations to pad their quarterly statements.
No need for cosmetic sales gimmicks. That skin isn’t going to improve the replay value for me.

I’d rather the pre-order incentive be a lower price.
i.e. I pre-order and the game only costs me $29.00-$40.00 versus $60.00-80.00 on launch day.
If TC wants they can even put an emblem by my name so everyone else knows I paid less for the same game.

GearsCheapLogo

(Stoic Slab) #56

RIP Best Buy gamers club.

(GhostofDelta2) #57

I would pick the best.

As an aside, when I saw the thread title you weren’t the OP I was expecting.

(III EnVii III) #58

I guess everyone takes some time off once in a while :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(FuNkeDEE) #59

:joy::joy: what do you mean?

(GhostofDelta2) #60

There is one famous person who makes threads about Gears characters every now and then. I presumed it was going to be them.