Gears 5 Plot Hole [Spoilers]

Hello.

For those of you who have played on the map titled “Exhibit,” you are probably familiar with the theme. It is a museum with exhibits (hence the name) from locusts and swarms and other monsters. However, if it is a museum, why is the ticket booth in the middle of the museum? Why would anybody actually purchase a ticket when they can see the entire museum for free without a ticket? I think this is a plot hole, and I would like to see the ticket booth moved to the periphery of the museum, which would be consistent with how actual museums work.

Thank you all for your time,
Mark36111

15 Likes

Inferior beings

Mark delete this before your account is gone

4 Likes

Who is Mark?

4 Likes

A little indie game moderator.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s tickets for a ride around the outside of the museum. Like a park… like Jurassic Park where you can see the exhibits alive and in all their glory. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

You know nothing in multiplayer is canon

2 Likes

Ok, so where is the canon ticket stand, then?

2 Likes

Not in the middle of the museum

3 Likes

It looks like the place in the museum where there should be a hot dog stand or something. Did you guys make a mistake when designing the map?

2 Likes

Could it be “membership tickets”? Sure would make a whole lot more sense if you string those two words together.

Well, a little bit, rather. I don’t know why you’d sell “membership” on a ticket.

2 Likes

Just pretend it’s a unique elevator and is actually the entrance.

2 Likes

Big brain energy.

1 Like

It says Memebership there.
Clearly that is not a ticket booth but a recruitment center for a hollow cult.
The tickets ist just code.

2 Likes

My question is, why are you playing as Sarah connor

2 Likes

To celebrate Linda Hamilton being cast as Baird in the GOW movie. Also getting Big-E in the rotation from time to time.

3 Likes

I hope somebody rubs Vegemite in your eyes.

2 Likes

Would you be willing to rub it anywhere else?

2 Likes

If you convince TC to revert the tuning I’ll rub it anywhere you want. In fact I’ll use my tongue.

1 Like

Mark is dirty