Gears 5 | Operation 8 Trailer

Looks awful - and of course only 1 map as promised since TC would never exceed the minimum required.

7 Likes

Definitely lackluster, the new map doesn’t intrigue me

Only good thing is the Savage Locust returning…just one

2 Likes

is it the Savage Marauder that’s in the trailer? I couldn’t tell.

Always welcome a new map but you’d expect a little more considering this is the final operation.

Why not a new map and a port then same again for drop 2 giving us 4 maps to end on.

7 Likes

I saw Islander Tai which is awesome, and I think I saw a pendulum wars Bernie skin.

3 Likes

Bbut im over the age of 18…:disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes

yeah that’s 100% Jungle Tai from judgment. That female with her hair up has to be a young Bernie.

1 Like

In what world is the marzka a one shot kill?

I’m not interested in any of this amd the mew map looks like pahanu 2.0 with some rocks

1 Like

Still no V-Day Dom or classic Commando :unamused:

1 Like

Will OP8 launch with the two horde maps from last Op? Or will it be in Drop 2?

1 Like

But

Farmer Dom. What more does a Dom fan need.

Facts :relieved:

But I still want my depressed Dom.

2 Likes

You know I’ll vote for it.

Edit: On a side note, I feel like people have their expectations way too high.

I know it’s the last op, yet I don’t expect anything more than the bare minimum.

One map, 2 characters, a new tour.

3 Likes

No that was a savage scion btw, I checked it out.

1 Like

Ritual looks good.
Glad Bernie is back.
Glad Vrol is an actual character.
I saw Jungle Tai, Young Bernie?, Hivebuster Dizzy, a Locust/Scion I can’t tell what it is though.

5 Likes

Welp looks like they decided to go out with a whimper, sad that this game has probably the largest swarm/locust roster and the game is in such a dire state. Not suprised, but i hoped at least they would pull a operation 5 when it came to the content. Hopefully the mid drop is alot better but i doubt it.

5 Likes

Theres still drop 2 and skins that drop during drop 1 as well. So maybe drop 2 will be cooler? I doubt it though.

2 Likes

Savage grenadier?

Only briefly watched the trailer could be well off :rofl:

Nope. Not even close :sob:

I saw the mouth, the mouth in the trailer was very clearly a scion mouth.

It was a marauder skin for the scion if im remembering those skins correctly, Hopefully the savage skins will be in the store and not characters for the mid drop. Ps i dont think they will be in the tour.